Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I stopped playing the game

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
I stopped playing the game after I lost 10 greenies due to mistakenly bought extra hangar slot. At the time I had only 14 greenies, gained one by one every level up, so 10 pennies mean A LOT for me (The greenies was intended to be use for land expansion when it is not buyable by coins anymore. Now I only have 4 greenies left).
Why GI don't make any confirmation question for such money spending buying?

That is complete BS. It has happened to me before too. It's happened to me more often in City Island Airport by Sparkling Society. But it's happened to me in Airport City as well. GI, and Sparkling Society, know full well many greenbucks are lost due to inadvertent/accidental purchases. While I believe all these companies, as for-profit ventures, need to make a profit to stay afloat, their conscious and overt choice to not implement a confirmation dialog is predatory and insidious. It is especially heartbreaking to lose 10 greenbucks after saving patiently with each level up.

GI owes you maglev_tgv and everyone else a big apology!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Dear Friends,

My AC game is blocked and I'm really fed up with it anyway, so I've stopped playing. Thank you all for your help and hope we would meet again in some other game's forum. I really enjoyed being part of this AC community!

Cheerio!
S3R3G4

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Dear Friends,

My AC game is blocked and I'm really fed up with it anyway, so I've stopped playing. Thank you all for your help and hope we would meet again in some other game's forum. I really enjoyed being part of this AC community!

Cheerio!
S3R3G4

Oh so bad but I understand
Thanks for your help anyway, wish you all the best!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Dear Friends,

Cheerio!
S3R3G4

Goodbye and thanks for being friends! Hope to see you back in the game one day!

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Sad to see another one go. Chalk up another one for GI. Do they actually want us to play the game, or do they want us to quit?!?

Perhaps they do want people to quit. GI's current star game is My Country 2020. When you compare that game to AC, AC does look quite aged. :( But anyway, I'm sticking with AC because I like airport/controller type games. ;)

Top Bottom