Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I Just Love Opinions...

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
:unsure:

I saw a discount for a "BANK" building couple of days ago and thought... Well? this has to be good, right? So, I spent airport cash at a big discount and now, I'm wondering why.

First of all it's NOT a bank, it's a Tax Services building that just sleeps. Grrr. There are, apparently, other "related" buildings that are supposed to benefit this snoozing building, but is this really true? 🤷‍♀️ I have to spend 2 airport cash and/or 10 silver tokens to activate for one hour. Ewww...is that even worth it?

My question is, should I keep it and let it nap or should I sell the lazy building?

I'm relatively new. Level 37, Experience 48...or close...can't remember. 😂

Any input is valued, so please respond.

Thank you.

Last edited:

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
I haven't gotten that far in the game yet,, but don't sell.. That is bound to be a huge loss, it always is.

If you look in the guide book, there is an article describing the optimal strategy for using these types of buildings.

Also, check out the magnifying glass icon to see the properties of a building before buying, and read the wiki page.

:unsure:

I saw a discount for a "BANK" building couple of days ago and thought... Well? this has to be good, right? So, I spent airport cash at a big discount and now, I'm wondering why.

First of all it's NOT a bank, it's a Tax Services building that just sleeps. Grrr. There are, apparently, other "related" buildings that are supposed to benefit this snoozing building, but is this really true? 🤷‍♀️ I have to spend 2 airport cash and/or 10 silver tokens to activate for one hour. Ewww...is that even worth it?

My question is, should I keep it and let it nap or should I sell the lazy building?

I'm relatively new. Level 37, Experience 48...or close...can't remember. 😂

Any input is valued, so please respond.

Thank you.
Well, I'm not far enough in my game either, but per the wiki page on this building - https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/tax_service/ this building is normally 500 greens!!!? 😵 and increases number of coins from auto collections - additional service buildings further increases number of coins. So, if have the proper infrastructure, it can greatly increase your coin production.

IMHO, not worth it unless you've played for 10+ years, have all BMC's, land expansion, a tall stack of greenies and looking for something to do with them. I wouldn't sell it at this point, practically worthless doing so - 25k coins in return.

At this point, keep and if necessary, use silver tokens to bump coin production. Coin production isn't much of a concern after playing a few years but each approach this topic differently.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Bank branch is normally 50AC. I bought one on sale at 35 or 40AC early on. I was furious that I have to spend AC to get auto collection. It is collecting dust in the corner somewhere. But I will not sell it. With one, collection radius is 1 so it is useless.

The building can manually collect from all buildings within the radius. So if you have all 6 purchased (preferably on sale), you can at least collect from all buildings in 6 radius in one click. Since we new players can't get the BMC buildings, spending AC to auto collect seems such waste. But, at some point, when I have surplus AC, I might add more just to have it. But, by that time, I will no longer need coins. So that bank branch might become worthless. Visa center could be more useful at that point in mass collecting (manually) from pax buildings.

Coins are dirt cheap so getting coins by selling the build is simply unthinkable.

Fuel Ring Admins

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
If it is Bank Branch then these are there to enable you to collect coins from building within its radius when you run a contract which can last anywhere from 1 hour to 2 days - at additional cost. During the contract the building auto-collects all the coins from buildings within its radius - ie it will collect it will collect 1 coin from the eatery every 3d seconds for the duration of the contract so it can add up. Their other use is that you can click/tap it on and it will collect building in its radius without you having to click each building individually.

They are only really worth it when you have all six at which point you can increase the radius of the collection area by buying six of the Collection Agencies.

You shouldn’t really be thinking about these until your game is very well developed unless you have a platinum credit card! (Visa Centre/Police station perform the same function for passenger building.)

Top Bottom