Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04mk3ete
Username
Vecol
Hello everyone,

Vecol here...
I am new and i cannot move further for this game, where can i find tesla lightning rod, spike tire and massive spotlight?
it says it should comes from friends but I cannot send message to neighbor.
can anyone help to send me? except buying. thanks.

name: Vecol
code: 04mk3ete
play from Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04mk3ete
Username
Vecol
Thanks for reply, Below_Avg,

signature like this?

about the item that can send, will my item reduce if I give it to others?
why there are some item i have but cannot give to neighbor and some item i dont have but can give to neighbor?

Device
  1. Windows PC
@Vecol
Yes, signature like that helps both you and your neighbours so that they know which items you need.

Regarding your question about items, they are divided into GIFT-LIST and STORAGE.

The items you can send is shown in your giftlist. These giftslists vary, meaning players can gift different items to each other. In our case, you can gift bath towel, while I can gift disposable shampoo.
Gifting someone will not reduce your item by one. (i.e if you have 2 pocket knives in your storage, and you gift 1 pocket knife to a neighbour, you will still have 2 pocket knives in your inventory/storage)

Items you receive or gain from flights will go into your storage.
Many of those items can be used and will reduce the amount you have. (i.e some flights require landing lamps. If you have 5 landinglamps and want to fly to a destination which requires you to use a landinglamp, you will now have 4 left). These consumables/flight items can be gifted or dropped from flights you complete.

Thanks for reply, Below_Avg,

signature like this?

about the item that can send, will my item reduce if I give it to others?
why there are some item i have but cannot give to neighbor and some item i dont have but can give to neighbor?
I want to warn you that you cannot accept weather display until level 21. Once you get to level 23, you don't have to worry about that problem anymore.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04mk3ete
Username
Vecol
Thank you so much for the reply,
Apparently it is quite rare to have neighbor that have tesla lightning rod.
Unfortunately all of the destination is storming, any chance the storm can be stop?

Thanks for the respond as always

Regards,

Top Bottom