Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I’m looking for an alliance...

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03ownify
Username
Mrlee
hey guys, I’m relatively new to the game (level 32). And I must of requested to join about 500 alliances by now but so far been unsuccessful :( can anyone help with tips on where I’m going wrong or why I can’t seem to find an active alliance?
Cheers :)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
hey guys, I’m relatively new to the game (level 32). And I must of requested to join about 500 alliances by now but so far been unsuccessful :( can anyone help with tips on where I’m going wrong or why I can’t seem to find an active alliance?

My Alliance is full at the moment but will bare you in mind for the future and also if I see anyone's looking for a member I will mention you.

Keep looking in this section of the forum as people are often looking for new members.

If you haven't been in a alliance before its also always good to gain some knowledge of what's expected before hand.

Good Luck (y)

Pratt Faulk

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgvhv69
Username
Captain Pratt
I would be happy to have you in my alliance, Roll Tide1. /just send a request.

Top Bottom