Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to reach levels higher than 35?

If you don't have a lot of fuel stock, I suggest you wait till your fuel is 90, then land a Jumbo that you sent to your first new destination Seattle.

Each time you land a plane, your level goes up (assuming your experience score is higher than required to proceed to next level). That way you don't waste your fuel, and each time you level up, your fuel is restored immediately to 90, enough to send your Jumbo to next new destination and then some.

there has been an update today for android users that will get you to the maximum of level 40 if you have enough experience points to do so.

all my planes were ready to land and each time 1 landed i went up a level from 35 to 40.

i have just under 600,000 XP

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
But what was the point with adding five new levels? It didn't give us more max fuel or other benefit.
Like many others, it took me about 10min to get from 35 to 40. There was no effort for me.
I wish GI would make a mission based leveling system. After 40 you could only level up by completing missions like the space mission and xmas (and add max fuel per level).
It would reward the people who will be playing this game for a long time.

But I guess GI will just continue to do nice updates like gimping the Alien Legacy so people will have to use greens.

Top Bottom