Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How to obtain a planetarium?

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Can someone guide me what I need to do to obtain a planetarium. Were they an event item that can no longer be obtained? Do you buy them from the store? Or are they built through completing collections?
Thanks in advance for all the good advice and help I know I will receive.
Hope everyone is having a good time flying! (y)

Once upon a time, they were an award, but now you have to buy them.

You would purchase a Mystery Super Building 2 for 99 greens from the store, 65 greens from Duke, or wait for the (hopefully) twice a year 19 green sale. (I think 19 greenies - someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Keep in mind, you have only a 1 in 10 chance of getting a planetarium when you make this purchase - there are a lot of other buildings in the Mystery Super Building 2 package.

Edited to show correct greens for purchase.

Last edited:
I thought the mystery super buildings 2 were 99 greens or 65 from the duke ?? I have purchased 10 so far and still not got a planatarium so obvs have to buy loads more, possibly not a option i will take as the cost of land has gone up due to the number of expansions i have built.
Thank you - you're right!!!! I was thinking QL. I'll correct my post.

Top Bottom