Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How to obtain a planetarium?

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Can someone guide me what I need to do to obtain a planetarium. Were they an event item that can no longer be obtained? Do you buy them from the store? Or are they built through completing collections?
Thanks in advance for all the good advice and help I know I will receive.
Hope everyone is having a good time flying! (y)

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Can someone guide me what I need to do to obtain a planetarium. Were they an event item that can no longer be obtained? Do you buy them from the store? Or are they built through completing collections?
Thanks in advance for all the good advice and help I know I will receive.
Hope everyone is having a good time flying! (y)
Mystery Super Building nr2?!

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
If you can you should wait for a sale. On occasion super mystery building 2 goes on sale
down from 99 greens to 19. Since there are multiple buildings in this package it is kind of
like luck to actual get it. Thus being able to purchase the package multiple times is preferable.
How many times is that Sale a year? Once? Or several??
I am asking since I am a pretty steady Croock buyer, 65greens vs the 99...
@Sammy KingSAM Duke Croocker comes in every other 2(?) days... There is a sale on Mysterious Super Buildings as well HOWEVER its only from 99 greens to 65greens, so IF you can wait I would advice you to follow up on @Wired Parrott advice and wait for those special sales!!
I havent witnessed them (yet) but I have only been playing a few months :)

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
The super sale could be offered anytime. In the past, it has been offered in July and December.

There was an event when the planetarium was 1st introduced but it has never been repeated. That was where my 1st one was earned.

Top Bottom