Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to change profile name?

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
I want to change my profile name to match my game name.
I tried to use the Contact Us form twice, with no reply.

Is anyone able to help?
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi Divvy,

I presume you want the forum name "Divvy" to be changed to "12:34"? Silly question would it not be eaiser to change your in-game name? (unless of course 12:34 means something to you...)

If you tag Dave - he should be able to sort this out for you...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hello Divvy,

Click on the little GI-button in the right upper corner of your game.
You will get a pop-up from the GI-page and in the left list you'll see a button called Profile, click this and you can change you're settings.
Good Luck!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3hsg3l
Username
Toertchen
Hi 12:34,
I have a great Problem. Just startet my game and encountered that my repair base suddenly fell back to Level four and needs a few things again :banghead:
Can you send me a tv panel, please?

Thank you very much and have a nice Christmas.

Toertchen

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
warbrog
Hello 12:34,

It's actually quite easy. If you are on PC double click on the experience indicator in the top left of the screen. A window that says neighbors will pop up then click on the pencil. That will allow you to change your airport's name. I'm not sure how to do it if you are on a mobile device but I'm assuming it should be similar. I hope this helps.

Top Bottom