Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How old are you? (Closed)

How old are you?

• less than 10

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 10-14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-19

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 20-24

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 25-29

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 30-34

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 35-49

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • 50-54

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 55-60

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • More than 60

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
In contrast to other forums, most people I have met so far are polite are they respect the others. I am wondering if it is related to the age of the players of Airport City and thus this poll. If you don't mind, can you choose above your age section.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
part of is rules of internet useage and part is rules of the forum where we try to insist that people do not use offensive language or blow of steam at other players without a reasonable explanation because we have a wide variety of ages including young family members, backgrounds.

We have allowed carefully monitored threads where people can rant and rave in general.

voted.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
Moderators are doing a good job then. But also, the way people discuss here, it looks like they are all mature, no childish discussion.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Because real money is involved to get ahead at the higher levels by buying greenies and/ or coins .
Any young adults who are playing maybe monitored by their parents so they do not go overboard on the spending.
Only way to buy is through the google or windows stores which for most people requires them to give their credit card information.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Capt Iz 69 I set it up so that there is no information about who did the vote. Even myself, I can only know the outcome. I don't know about the administrators if they have access to the data. Anyway, I hilarious way of answering my poll, if only I had a way to add your cast myself :D hahaha

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Juvenal Oh my mistake. I didn't notice it until you told me. So that's the reason why that category has more people. Anyway, I think it is too late to change it now. Thank you for telling me.

Top Bottom