Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How is it possible

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Can someome please tell me how it is possible that in the New assigments a player has more than 54000 points within the first 12h. And number 2 has only 1/3 of that amount.

I really dont understand how this is possible.
The game is not nice to play anymore.
Screenshot_20240110_235130_Airport City.jpg

Can someome please tell me how it is possible that in the New assigments a player has more than 54000 points within the first 12h. And number 2 has only 1/3 of that amount.

I really dont understand how this is possible.
The game is not nice to play anymore.
View attachment 72452
They may have vast amounts of resources and want to spend it all on this event, for some irrational reason.
OR, It is quite possible they are cheating. There are several ways to cheat in this game, and G! has not fixed them. You can choose to do one of the following:
(1) report them to G!, in which case maybe, possibly something will happen (but don't count on it)
(2) start cheating, in which you will become as bad as them and also be bored to death because the cheating process is super boring
(3) rail against the injustice of it all, which really does nothing but increase your blood pressure
(4) live with it and play the game fairly (I have chosen this one)

Best of luck in your game!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
For non-cheaters, it is possible using AC to accelerate the task reset time.

Bottom task is 1060 points with 15min delay. So, theoretically, without speed up, you can only get about 4000 points per hour or 48000 in 12 hours. Then mid task is 400 points with 20min delay or 1200 per hour or 14,400 in 12 hours.

So, if you get the tasks done seconds after it comes out, you can accumulate about 62,000 points. This requires enormous amount of fuel and pax.

Now if you add AC to the mix, you can get the 1060 task in every couple of min with 1AC to reset the timer. So, 30,000 points can be had every hour if you spend 30AC every hour with a lot of fuel and pax. Doing it this way, without cheating on the event, 300,000 points in 12 hours is possible.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
It should be noted that this is a horrible use of greenies, though. Best to use them for land expansion, hangar expansion, and upgrading resource buildings.
Winning an event competition does not get you enough to sacrifice these other things.
I agree on that for most us mortals. :)

However, some lucky players with BMC, maxed expansion will have no use for accumulating AC. For example, above suspected cheater has 1800+ stars. If he is not a cheater, I would guess he has well over 50,-100k in AC. When I did a survey some time ago, one guy on the forum had over 40k in AC. If he has full expansion, full buildings, then he has no real use for AC just like coins for some long term players.

That player is a well known and very very long time player. They have 6 of every BCM. I imagine their resources to be gigantic. So, yes, as previously stated it is possible and, even more, a very reasonable total for that player. I haven’t been doing anything special, just playing a bit here and there throughout my (real) working day, i don’t have the resources they have, and still I’m already at 25k.
so, no, in this case I stand by that player and say it’s a regular result.

Top Bottom