Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

how is it possible??

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi there,

Could anyone explain how someone can fly to L.A. over 200 times in a couple of houres? Seems suspicious...

Gr.

Could be suspicious behavior or simply competitiveness. I recently heard a player admit to renting out 287 planes to increase their alliance ranking. Crazy but not cheating.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajh217a
Username
me TJ
I hope that I never get to a point where I care about how other people play this game more than how I play....hehe:nailbiting:

Wow than he is really determent to win :p If you really try hard to stay on the first place and someone comes out if nowhere and has over a 100 flights in 20 minutes looks impossible.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
One of the main challenges GI/404 have in 2016, according to yours truly, is to police the Alliance Game and Top 100 Game. Yes, players can spend a lot of real money buying fuel and passengers and other bonuses. But others have learned how to hack the game and cheat. When GI/404 create a game they must police it; otherwise the honest players are at a huge disadvantage. And GI/404 have to fix the false positive "timetraveler" problem where honest players are accused of cheating.
I said when Ivan told us about the Alliance Game a year ago that this goes against the player versus game mode that makes the game so much fun. When we start promoting player versus player, cheating is encouraged and it gets nasty and not a lot of fun. Let's go back to players helping each other reach goals, not fighting with each other!
Cheers,
Tom

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Don't forget, AC can also be played offline. When you sign in online again, it catches up with all the offline flights. I've moved up in ranks substantially when playing offline although never 200 flights. Getting ready to get on a real airplane and play offline again.
Good remark, however in this particular case the results were extreme for one player only and not feasible within normal game settings.

D

Deleted member 5399

If renting planes requires no fuel or 'passengers', how would it be possible for rental flights to count as passengers flown, in an alliance??
And force landing something like Giants or Falcons using fuel to boost the return, and one is only going to find an excessive amount of time spent in the repair base, instead of in the air.
@Akims
Gift trading between platforms doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Visiting is now okay without losing production from certain buildings.
And cross platform although technically not crossing platforms but devices, I can do launches with those playing on Windows 10 phone.

D

Deleted member 5399

lol yeah trying to keep my jumbos-falcons aloft.
One never realizes how many compasses, tude indicators, plugs and lollies you can go through
And then they throw in an occasional prop, nav mod or beacon into the mix

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Always impressed by great players, I really don't know how you do it on that big of a scale. I can barely keep up 7 planes and that is flying to places like Iceland and North Observatory.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Akims It's only trying to send out the large ones first thing while I have passengers. Some apartment buildings refresh after 12 hours and give me 99 people. so thats nearly 600 if I have 6 of each building like the green house or mirror house. once it gets them off the ground, any passengers left over I try and send planes to shanghai for props or Moscow and Nice for nav mods and beacons.
Every so often I have to send planes to Caracas or Mogadishu for compasses and earplugs.
I get some items from neighbors, but its the passengers trying to keep up with.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PLL Ods
Player TOM@ - 3,5 days:

New York - 372
Bogota - 1008 !!!!!
Santiago - 459
Capetown - 472
Mogadishu - 273
Paris - 280
Amsterdam - 483
Berlin - 403
Helsinki -459
Moscow - 377
Dubai - 348
Deli - 480
Hong kong - 185
Shanghai - 324
Vladivostok - 369
Melbourne - 416
How this possible?

Last week was same in Moscow and New York.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Player TOM@ - 3,5 days:

New York - 372
Bogota - 1008 !!!!!
Santiago - 459
Capetown - 472
Mogadishu - 273
Paris - 280
Amsterdam - 483
Berlin - 403
Helsinki -459
Moscow - 377
Dubai - 348
Deli - 480
Hong kong - 185
Shanghai - 324
Vladivostok - 369
Melbourne - 416
How this possible?

It cant be possible

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Player TOM@ - 3,5 days:

New York - 372
Bogota - 1008 !!!!!
Santiago - 459
Capetown - 472
Mogadishu - 273
Paris - 280
Amsterdam - 483
Berlin - 403
Helsinki -459
Moscow - 377
Dubai - 348
Deli - 480
Hong kong - 185
Shanghai - 324
Vladivostok - 369
Melbourne - 416
How this possible?

It is possible for this player..

He/ she(no one knows who is this player) is an old player has been spending real money on game..

Many tried to complain about him to GI.
I guess all got same reply that he/she is fair.

So chill out bro..
He will top for max 2 weeks then will rest for month.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Player TOM@ - 3,5 days:

New York - 372
Bogota - 1008 !!!!!
Santiago - 459
Capetown - 472
Mogadishu - 273
Paris - 280
Amsterdam - 483
Berlin - 403
Helsinki -459
Moscow - 377
Dubai - 348
Deli - 480
Hong kong - 185
Shanghai - 324
Vladivostok - 369
Melbourne - 416
How this possible?

@Yuriy
This player has been mentioned many times in the forum as a possible cheater. He is either a cheater or he spends a lot of real money on the game. Send your information to GI Support if you want to take this further. They will know if he spends a lot of real money on the game. At least you will get an answer.
If you do, please let us all know!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom