Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do you power your city?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
True, but I do still like to have a city like layout, so it is not anywhere near as economical with space as it could be. I there are 2 ways people layout there city, space optimisation and kinda lifelike. I go for the latter but power needs spoil it a little ;)

Agree(y) Maybe GI can update the ugly buildings a bit. However seeing the last snow removal stations, I highly doubt it.:(

True, but I do still like to have a city like layout, so it is not anywhere near as economical with space as it could be. I there are 2 ways people layout there city, space optimisation and kinda lifelike. I go for the latter but power needs spoil it a little ;)
I like a "lifelike" layout, so I group items as much as possible, but still use as few roads as I can, with solar panels filling every available space. (Probably 50 or so.) In addition, I have 12 coal stations and 5 Teslas. Right now I have about 250 power available for further growth. (3288/3642)

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
033gdcb3
Username
SnoozeBloxCity
hey guys! well, just saying to know how much electricity you have, you need to buy more power plants. so, the number before the number after, is the electricity you used. and, the number after, is the maximum electricity you are producing. to increase the maximum electricity you have, you have to buy electricity producing buildings. i hope you learned from this :)

hey guys! well, just saying to know how much electricity you have, you need to buy more power plants. so, the number before the number after, is the electricity you used. and, the number after, is the maximum electricity you are producing. to increase the maximum electricity you have, you have to buy electricity producing buildings. i hope you learned from this :)
Very useful info, not particularily new i think . Cant think why youve posted in a 2015 thread with a last post of 2017 !!

And for info you dont have to buy anything. Its written at the top of your game screen!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046nmfgya
Username
Friend.Me Please
LOL 4 Powerful Wind Turbine, (I spent 10 airport cash), 12 wind turbine, (I spent in total 9600 coins) plus I am planning to buy 1 coal station soon

Top Bottom