Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do I get more neighbors?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Lawf (hi! and welcome if you are new!)
@greensmith (because you could answer this, thanks!)
But isn't there a limit to the number of neighbors you can add in a 24-hour period?

@belledohna
Yes, there is a limit. I don't know what the limit is, however, so I can't give you an exact number. If I had to guess, I'd say that it was five neighbor requests in a 24-hour period. Just a guess.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thank you. I see we are neighbors, as I live in PS. Hope we can be neighbors on Airport City also.
@gingerale
Yes, we are both desert rats. :)
Since I play on my iPad, we can be AC neighbors only if you are iOS or Android. So far there's no cross-neighboring for these platforms with Facebook, Windows 8.1 desktop or Windows Phones.
Cheers,
Tom

@Lawf (hi! and welcome if you are new!)
@greensmith (because you could answer this, thanks!)

But isn't there a limit to the number of neighbors you can add in a 24-hour period?
The limits of neighbours you can send invites is 5 per day.
But I think there's no limit for neighbours you can add if they are the one who sent you invites.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
misterpianojb
@gingerale
Yes, we are both desert rats. :)
Since I play on my iPad, we can be AC neighbors only if you are iOS or Android. So far there's no cross-neighboring for these platforms with Facebook, Windows 8.1 desktop or Windows Phones.
Cheers,
Tom

Okay, thanks for your reply. If anyone reading this plays AC on Facebook, please let me know your FB name (can be by private message) if you're willing for me to add you. I need neighbors! :)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi! I´m new in this forum and trying to learn more about the strategies. It was clear that good neighbors are so important than a good strategy to win stars or optimize flights.
I will sent invitation for all of you in this post. If possible accept me please.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi! I´m new in this forum and trying to learn more about the strategies. It was clear that good neighbors are so important than a good strategy to win stars or optimize flights.
I will sent invitation for all of you in this post. If possible accept me please.
@Marcio Veiga
Sent you a neighbor invite. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom