Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do I get more neighbors?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
a29e20z
Username
Lawf
I have added 77 (in Waiting) but still only have one neighbor (Madlen Airborn). :-( How do I get more Neighbors?

Thanks.

Lawf

My Friend Code: a29e20z

Items I need:

Items I can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Icicle, Old Lantern, Heater, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
a29e20z
Username
Lawf
you need to wait till the 77 answerr, there is no fast way of adding neighbours.

You could PM some of the people you invited and ask them to accept you to speed up the process.

Understood. Thanks.

Anybody want to add me and be my first "real" neighbor?
My friend code is: a29e20z

Thanks in advanced.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Understood. Thanks.

Anybody want to add me and be my first "real" neighbor?
My friend code is: a29e20z

Thanks in advanced.
My friend codes are below in my signature. Let me know what your game name is, otherwise I won't know which one is you.
You can also find neighbours here, PM them or tag them (important) in the Daily Trading threads asking to add them. There are many helpful and kind members here who would gladly accept.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
a29e20z
Username
Lawf
My friend codes are below in my signature. Let me know what your game name is, otherwise I won't know which one is you.
You can also find neighbours here, PM them or tag them (important) in the Daily Trading threads asking to add them. There are many helpful and kind members here who would gladly accept.

Great suggestion. Will do so. Thanks.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have added 77 (in Waiting) but still only have one neighbor (Madlen Airborn). :-( How do I get more Neighbors?
Thanks.
Lawf
Lawf,
In my opinion, the number of neighbors you get isn't as important as the quality of neighbors. After all, you only have 20 gifts to send every day. Check out the daily threads for Android and iOS games and ask those forum members who frequently post to be neighbors. Post yourself every day or so ... create an up-to-date signature so everyone knows what you need and what you can gift ... and be social!
I sent you a neighbor invite from my Waverly huff game.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad

Thanks.

Lawf

My Friend Code: a29e20z

Items I need:

Items I can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Icicle, Old Lantern, Heater, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block.
I will be your neighbor. Please accept invite.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Are you Chad Ladwig or Chad Spare Wire?

Both, anytime you want someone to send you a certain item you put that in your profile from your Neighbor's page. I had the same problem with neighbors. Just reply to people on this site and send them an invite and ask them to accept. Most people do.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@James79, i would like to help you, but i don't know what level you are, what you can gift or what you need.
So i advise you to fill in your signature on your profile, otherwise nobody on this forum can help you;);)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
awcon7h
Username
James79
@James79, i would like to help you, but i don't know what level you are, what you can gift or what you need.
So i advise you to fill in your signature on your profile, otherwise nobody on this forum can help you;);)

I'm level 18 or 19 right now. Basically I just need items to construct my mission control center (level 1) and my travel agency building.

Top Bottom