Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Oh, thank you, I wanted to launch a few days ago, but with the server issues, wasn't able to.
I'm just sorry I didn't contribute more... was expecting to be able to hang around a bit longer to contribute but then some things came up. :oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
olly 333 hello! and thank you for joining! yes Knut and I make a team and yes guilty in both charges! It's great that you still have the cooler!
we will need it today; I plan to stay home after a rainy day yesterday and the plan is to burn the small stuff accumulated... sorry not a quick launch this time. :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 hello! and thank you for joining! yes Knut and I make a team and yes guilty in both charges! It's great that you still have the cooler!
we will need it today; I plan to stay home after a rainy day yesterday and the plan is to burn the small stuff accumulated... sorry not a quick launch this time. :)

Thats nice your team, that makes things happier. I like the launch, it hasnt to be fast, we have company of greensmith, so we have an allround team. Tell me what do you want in that cooler? My duty free give whiskey thats good enough for me... :cigar:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
olly 333 yeah! is good to have greensmith along for the ride! thank you Tom! as for the cooler your choice works for me but I can refill it with Dinkel Acker if you like :)

hansle10 and olly 333,
Woke up in the middle of the night. Checked on green launch and found you. Joined, added a little fuel, then fell asleep before I could add more. Checked again to add more when I woke in the morning but you had already launched. Thanks for letting me ride along.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
hansle10 and olly 333,
Woke up in the middle of the night. Checked on green launch and found you. Joined, added a little fuel, then fell asleep before I could add more. Checked again to add more when I woke in the morning but you had already launched. Thanks for letting me ride along.
Cheers,
Tom

It is nice to have you on board greensmith, after the QL and your party you had now easiest launch? I've got some whiskey for you? With ice? :whistle:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Hi All

I just started a launch this morning, please feel free to join and add me as a friend if you would like to join.

I am not too fussed about coming first at all, so If you would like to join and go for first it is up for grabs.

Thanks
Jonnycash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom