Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorumbas

diwata, u r not overreacting. Delete him/her or like Mortal Kombat finish him/her. :)

BrakeTown was really a waste.

The way to prevent this is to name here in forum like primodakine wrote.

Congrat melony again :)

Meanwhile i started a Launch lvl 1, i´m goin for gold. The currently status is 900+ 23:40 to go. Everybody is welcome to join, it will be a cheaper silver :).
Yesterday i saw the cheapest 3rd place, 12 point. I was 2nd 500 points :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
diwata, u r not overreacting. Delete him/her or like Mortal Kombat finish him/her. :)

BrakeTown was really a waste.

The way to prevent this is to name here in forum like primodakine wrote.

Congrat melony again :)

Meanwhile i started a Launch lvl 1, i´m goin for gold. The currently status is 900+ 23:40 to go. Everybody is welcome to join, it will be a cheaper silver :).
Yesterday i saw the cheapest 3rd place, 12 point. I was 2nd 500 points :p
i am sending you invite. i will be ready to join in 3 hours

S

Sorumbas

i am sending you invite. i will be ready to join in 3 hours

Added, normally i send a welcome gift, but i have already sent all my 20 gifts today .
I´m adding slow and the currently status is 1160. Take a seat when u can and be wecolme to join ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Morning, all. I just joined (level 2 launch) to user @galeja (it seems it is not on forum - yet).
Easy 3rd, 4th or additional place. Join a.s.a.p. 1618/2000, 06:54:00 to go. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
starting new launch level 1, will go second or first, but could go for gold too. i have enough points to fly solo.but company is very welcome!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Started another lvl1 launch, dropped the first 576, I can drop more points later if needed.

Join or add primodakine

>>>>> image attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 91
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
new launch (level 1) is on the way! 20 hours to go, 960 points are in. Looking for the company.Second and third place are still vacant. Will launch no matter what in about 15 hours (Monday morning)...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
new launch (level 1) is on the way! 20 hours to go, 960 points are in. Looking for the company.Second and third place are still vacant. Will launch no matter what in about 15 hours (Monday morning)...
Interesting I went to join you but it came up blank with just me in the launch.:eek::meh: Oh well it looks as if someone else joined me as well so we will fly.:borg:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Interesting I went to join you but it came up blank with just me in the launch.:eek::meh: Oh well it looks as if someone else joined me as well so we will fly.:borg:
that is another quirk of GI. I am still alone in my launch....
Update: 11 hours to go. 1330 point. Third or even second place (>150 pnts) is available.
Come and get it for cheep. Launching in about 8 hours, no later then that

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
User @galeja have level 1 Launch. 1490/1600 covered, 11h to go. Easy 3rd, 4th,... place. Jump in. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
atfbf2g
Username
Orbital
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Been posting at the fb page and only found out about this forum today. I have started a rocket launch and am alone at the moment. Desperately need friends to join in as the clock is ticking down fast.
Currently I'm at about 800/1600 with ~15 hours left to go. Do add me if you'd like to join in, I don't think I can finish without extra help. :(
My friend code is atfbf2g
Thanks!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Suresh, thanks very much! Launched!!
Orbital Glad i could help ;) It was your luck i found the right launch. When i went to join there was 2 launch by you with the same time..... just took a blind chance and found you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom