Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I was at 932 pts knowing full well 960 pts gets you 1st place no matter what. Went to the bathroom for 5 mins came back to my launch and saw someone had pumped in 936 pts to jump me. Brutal especially considering he wasn't even on my neighbor list and I contributed 2 powerful explosive bolts right off the bat. I'm sure this sort of thing happens to a lot of people so much ado about nothing I suppose so carry on! Grrrr! Haha
980.... 800 plus half of PEB (360/2) I think will garantee the 1st place. That is why I hold on my PEBs closer to the end when I am ready to grab the start.
And yes, NO Bathroom brakes! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
tdv - at the moment circa 200 pts left... (y)
What is interesting, none of the space journey participants are on my neighbourhood list. After restoring my game my neighbour list was smashed but old friends still can see me, visit me or join space mission - while me - not... Do you see me on your neighbour list?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv - at the moment circa 200 pts left... (y)
What is interesting, none of the space journey participants are on my neighbourhood list. After restoring my game my neighbour list was smashed but old friends still can see me, visit me or join space mission - while me - not... Do you see me on your neighbour list?

Yes I can your game on TDV19... That is how I know you still have a launch in progress... As you are only 200 points away.. I will not jump in as you should be able to finish the launch...

Anyone else need some help with a launch?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Last time I went to launch almost by myself. 1st place gave can of meat, biscuits and two 50 fuel...:censored:
This time I jumped on almost finished one, took third place and in 5 hours l will get result of such tactics...
In any way the GIs "random" algorithm is big pile of s#&@t...

[Update] Got two 50 fuel, two big rockets fuel tanks and space food. Damit!
Ok i am trying 2nd place now...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
hockeyhobbit, I've joined your launch, but you have 0 points and only 2 hours. Have you had some problem? I don't have enough points to do in solitarily the launch with a little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom