Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
i started out a launch last night and when i checked this morning to add more points, it said that my launch failed! wasnt even more than 10 hours since i started. arrrrgh!! wasted a couple of PEBs.
now I am joining Blackcloud launch. will not take away the first place from you.. :) i am itching though to finish it up.. if only there was a way to donate the points to neighbors because all i am after are the black barrels of fuel. :)

patience is a virtue! :)
I have recently been too frustrated lately of people coming in and rushing through while I wait to use up my Soild Fuel.
Can you wait 50 minutes for my next round, I used a PEB if someone wants to end it earlier.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Need help with launch.
I have join the launch, hope to get easy 3-5th place. But it is one player with 350 points and 7 hours to go.
Can somebody help, please?. tdv, are you online?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Need help with launch.
I have join the launch, hope to get easy 3-5th place. But it is one player with 350 points and 7 hours to go.
Can somebody help, please?. tdv, are you online?
Sure can help - I have lander that returns in 1min... :LOL:

Sent you an invite from TDVCrApple2

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Trinka58
Username
Trinka58
finally finished my first space odyssey collection, but didn't get an alien legacy. It's not in my warehouse, anybody has had same problem?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
olly 333, je haalt 2 dingen door elkaar. Trinka heeft de collectie compleet (5 nevels) en was verbaasd dat ze geen buitenaards beeld kreeg. De verzameling moet je 3 keer compleet hebben voor een beeld.
Jij hebt het over de droprate van de nevels nadat je een vlucht hebt gemaakt... en dat is gedeeltelijk geluk hebben. groetjes

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333, je haalt 2 dingen door elkaar. Trinka heeft de collectie compleet (5 nevels) en was verbaasd dat ze geen buitenaards beeld kreeg. De verzameling moet je 3 keer compleet hebben voor een beeld.
Jij hebt het over de droprate van de nevels nadat je een vlucht hebt gemaakt... en dat is gedeeltelijk geluk hebben. groetjes

Hey bedankt dat je het (alweer) even verheldert net zoals andere Nederlandse buren hier, ik blijf het soms verwarrend vinden. Gelukkig krijg ik dan hulp, bedankt he?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Het is gewijzigd olly 333 en flip123. Tijdens de eerste missie was 1 verzameling voldoende om het beeld te krijgen (stond ook bij de info van het verzamelschermpje). Vandaar dat ik er 3 heb (2 geplaatst, 1 verkocht).
Bij de nieuwe missie (na de verschrikkelijke updates, ik kan bijna niets meer...) moet je 3 keer de verzameling behalen. Bij de info staat bij mij nu ook 0/3 terwijl ik er toch echt al eerder 3 behaald heb.
In ieder geval, iedereen veel succes met de lanceringen! Mij lukt het niet meer sinds de laatste update....

@all other friends, sorry for using Dutch. Most important issue: Since the last update you need to get 3 times the Oddesey Collection before you get the alien statue. Before the Valentine Mission en the horrible updates 1 collection was enough for the statue.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Deetee04, thanks for your help also
Yes okay, we're going talking English again, it's good for my brain to think in English, but sometimes I missed important information, thanks (y)
I hope the update for you comes very soon, so can enjoy your game again :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Sent you a friend request, can help with the launch;)
Hi thanks for you request, I've accepted one minute ago.

tdv helps me at this moment my launch
Still 84 points to go, so you can go for bronze!
But if you don't want to waste stuff, I understand it. Thanks anyway for adding me, can I send you something you need (and I can send of course ;))

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Positions for a Launch are:
1st - Gold Chest
2nd & 3rd - Silver Chest
4th, 5th, 6th - Bronze Chest

Will try to update the space race guide when I get a few minutes...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
well done olly 333

I am still waiting for BrakeTown to wake up so he can accept my invite..... :cool:

Who is up for another launch? :whistle: - you can put in as much or as little as you want... Silver could be had for just 2 points.... But pre-warn me if you want gold or silver...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
well done olly 333

I am still waiting for BrakeTown to wake up so he can accept my invite..... :cool:

Who is up for another launch? :whistle: - you can put in as much or as little as you want... Silver could be had for just 2 points.... But pre-warn me if you want gold or silver...

Whats your secret? Its so surprising what you can do! :whistle::whistle: so funny

oh - after a moment of thinking :giggle: - don't tell all your secrets, I like surprises :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom