Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
damn that's strange. we are still adding points so its still open. thanks for trying to join in sounds like a crazy glitch as i know greensmith has had it happen to him once before.

Cheers W

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
Ah sorry you want to go green, but please try to add

hey hey

i've tried to send Ne2 a neighbour requet but for some reason it says wrong promotional code.. any ideas ? i'm having the same problem with Happy Helen. i can see her in my neighbour list and i have even been visiting her base and clicking on buildings yet she cannot see me in her list.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
anybody starting an apogee launch anytime soon? i've got my screen waiting for somebody to join :) i'm not going to start my own as ianda and greensmith have both had problems joining me in the past so i think its best i just join on other peeples apogee launches as i ve never had a problem.

Let me know if anyone is keen :)

Happy Helen Az1 Rsorour pwcmvj greensmith Ianda11 Mrstepot Pakman
weetbix81 it looks like you have a launch going already.
anybody starting an apogee launch anytime soon? i've got my screen waiting for somebody to join :) i'm not going to start my own as ianda and greensmith have both had problems joining me in the past so i think its best i just join on other peeples apogee launches as i ve never had a problem.

Let me know if anyone is keen :)

Happy Helen Az1 Rsorour pwcmvj greensmith Ianda11 Mrstepot Pakman
weetbix81 I joined your launch, but noticed you only put in a few points worth of fuel. What are your intentions? Shall I add more fuel and pull in front of you?
Becky

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
hey hey

i've tried to send Ne2 a neighbour requet but for some reason it says wrong promotional code.. any ideas ? i'm having the same problem with Happy Helen. i can see her in my neighbour list and i have even been visiting her base and clicking on buildings yet she cannot see me in her list.

I have you on all three games so no problems;):D:)(y)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
hey hey

weetbix81

I sent you a request from my iPad game, Benjamin Thomas, you are still in my to be accepted section of the friends?
So I don't think I can re add you?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
I have a feeling that won't work, we would get the wrong promo code!
Something new from GI I guess :sick:

hey hey

i removed you from my list to see if we can retry it. your correct i'm getting wrong promo code. but i was getting that before which is why you originally sent me back a request. maybe try remove me and resend it. if it doesn't work then we haven't lost out as it had never worked in the first place !!

let me know how you go. this is now the second glitch i've had with the game :(

Thanks again for trying W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom