Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hi There!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4e3td7 - a0kequh
Username
Djoker Vengeance
Hi Djoker Airbourne, welcome, I've added you as my neighbour. I can send you things see sig, tell me what you want please
Melanie, I've added you both. I thought a new and an old :)p) member as my neighbour.... welcome to my airport!

Hi olly 333 :) thanks for the add. but there is no one add me :( i cant approve you. what should i do?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Weird, very weird
I've made an screenshot of my game that I'm waiting for your answer (second tab at friends), have you looked at that tab?
It shouldn't be that nut maybe you have to restart your device? No idea but you could try?

And another thing we can do: I delete my request form my game and you add me as your neighbour (my code is in my sig)
But say it before you do so I can delete my request.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4e3td7 - a0kequh
Username
Djoker Vengeance
Weird, very weird
I've made an screenshot of my game that I'm waiting for your answer (second tab at friends), have you looked at that tab?
It shouldn't be that nut maybe you have to restart your device? No idea but you could try?

And another thing we can do: I delete my request form my game and you add me as your neighbour (my code is in my sig)
But say it before you do so I can delete my request.

i tried to restart my tab. but still... there isnt. is there any relation with the 'refresh2 stuff' that need cash to refresh? btw is there any limitation of adding someone using the friend code? because i think i already add some other players and i cant add more.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've never heard of refresh 2 stuff, hmmm what should that be?

Yep there is a limit of 5 the person every day (you can add 5, I can add 5). So let me know if you've reached that limit and there isn't changed tomorrow
Then I can delete my request tomorrow, so you can trying to add me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4e3td7 - a0kequh
Username
Djoker Vengeance
I've never heard of refresh 2 stuff, hmmm what should that be?

Yep there is a limit of 5 the person every day (you can add 5, I can add 5). So let me know if you've reached that limit and there isn't changed tomorrow
Then I can delete my request tomorrow, so you can trying to add me.

okay :) maybe tomorrow i'll contact you again :D thanks btw forr the info and add hehe

Top Bottom