Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helsinki, Melbourne, Havana, Yokohama, Austin

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

Today I started to fly to Austin. The first subquest was a flight to Los Angeles. As I didn't have the plane I had to buy one (didn't want to spend greenies by renting one)

Can people who are already flying to these five locations let us know which planes and buildings are needed for the subquests? (or make a list of the subquests?)

Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Sauna is a building.
1x1, 50 coins every 4 hours, 1 electricity, 0 population, 2h constructiontime

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
You need a Unique gift store (own or neighbours) to complete the cigar (Havana) quest. So don't collect income from it if you are almost finished with this quest.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Yeah.
I waited a day before I decided to just try visiting a neighbours' Unique Gift Shop.
It's surprisingly rare, probably many were bulldozed during the population squeeze.
I think you're right, I demolished mine as well. Does anyone still have a Unique Gift Store?

Top Bottom