Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help with stars

hello! How do you increases your star level? I need to be at level 10 and am stuck at 8. How do I increase???
Hi @Cheryl to increase your stars you must do flights if you click on the destination it will show you how much flights you need to do to get 1 ,2 ore 3stars
in the picture below you can see that 2flights get 1star-- 4flights get 2stars and so on
for every destination you need to fly wat is requested to get your stars hope this helps

upload_2017-6-9_16-54-26.png

Last edited:

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
Even though i'm new to the windows version i'm not new to the game i fly all my planes to one destination at a time to get that star only when i have all three do i move on to the next one. Try not to get hung up on the side missions too much you will never keep up with them and they will rush you through it and you will have to double back again. Take your time and enjoy the ride you need patience with this game.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Even though i'm new to the windows version i'm not new to the game i fly all my planes to one destination at a time to get that star only when i have all three do i move on to the next one. Try not to get hung up on the side missions too much you will never keep up with them and they will rush you through it and you will have to double back again. Take your time and enjoy the ride you need patience with this game.
That's a very good approach.. I wish I had done that from the beginning. I just flew whatever and was not concerned with stars. Then I got to Level 80 and still had Jet destinations with only 2 stars! D'oh! Had to go back and re-purchase Jets and Deltas just to get those last few destinations 3 starred. Live and learn, I guess LOL

kapawayna

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20e3crxy
Username
kapawayna
That's a very good approach.. I wish I had done that from the beginning. I just flew whatever and was not concerned with stars. Then I got to Level 80 and still had Jet destinations with only 2 stars! D'oh! Had to go back and re-purchase Jets and Deltas just to get those last few destinations 3 starred. Live and learn, I guess LOL
Learnt the hard way on Facebook myself i wish someone told me that piece of info, it took me ages to catch back up.

I aplyed the same strategie from the day i begun playing this game.
And it realy payed off i would recomend the same to anyone.
Maybe some more detail the more landingstrips the better your droprate and thus rewards
I always had at least as many strips as planes ore more this also gives you a bit of an advantage
And dont forget the launches as they are the fastest way to gather considerable amounts of coins and fuel .;):)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Gerbil gourami
thank you everyone! I am already a bit overwhelmed with the amount of missions and being able to keep up. I think I will go ahead and start the strategy to get all of my stars first. I can't wait to get a grasp on all of this. The game requires a lot of focus, but it is great fun and I am hooked!

Top Bottom