Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Help needed...mistakes were made

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust
Hi all, kinda need help in finishing up my green launch. Started my own launch without checking my resources so now I don’t have enough to solo the launch, and no ones joining :’)

Friend code is in the signature. Hope help is on its way lol

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hi all, kinda need help in finishing up my green launch. Started my own launch without checking my resources so now I don’t have enough to solo the launch, and no ones joining :’)

Friend code is in the signature. Hope help is on its way lol
I can join but I don’t have a lot to contribute. How many points so far and how much more time remaining? Sent request.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust
Joined with a QL. Someone launched it. Back in about 2.5 hours. Thanks for the ride. :):):)
wow just woke up and it was over with a QL, thank you crescent!

I used the code in your signature and got Ariadust level 29 but the invite you s not was same username level 32. Maybe you can send an invite to 03bsaa4k.
Thanks as well JayBee!! Yes for some reason my account is always lagging like that. As you’ve seen I’m lvl 32 now but I am unable to receive other ppls friend requests. can only send them out...

Top Bottom