Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help (major cockup)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello

Two days ago I did a very foolish thing, due to tiredness and the lateness of the hour, I removed my one and only Flight Catering Facility from Airport City (have been playing the game for almost 1 year). As a result of this action, many of the destinations which were open to me became closed. I had no choice but to spend 80K (my head started to hurt at this point) and purchased a new FCF, I then had to wait 2 full days (more head hurting) before the ghostly image of the FCF appeared.

Fortunately, I already have many of the unique items required, accept the following, which I need to complete the process and bring FCF to full appearance:

Cooling Chamber x 2
Defroster x3

I currently have seven planes (Jumbo's x3, powerful Delta's x 2 and Delta's x2) but non of them fly to Dubai. I would be very grateful for all your help with this matter.

I'm new to this, having only just signed up (have an email account but I draw the line at Facebook or Twitter)

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Hello

Two days ago I did a very foolish thing, due to tiredness and the lateness of the hour, I removed my one and only Flight Catering Facility from Airport City (have been playing the game for almost 1 year). As a result of this action, many of the destinations which were open to me became closed. I had no choice but to spend 80K (my head started to hurt at this point) and purchased a new FCF, I then had to wait 2 full days (more head hurting) before the ghostly image of the FCF appeared.

Fortunately, I already have many of the unique items required, accept the following, which I need to complete the process and bring FCF to full appearance:

Cooling Chamber x 2
Defroster x3

I currently have seven planes (Jumbo's x3, powerful Delta's x 2 and Delta's x2) but non of them fly to Dubai. I would be very grateful for all your help with this matter.

I'm new to this, having only just signed up (have an email account but I draw the line at Facebook or Twitter)

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
Although the only items I would have to offer you would be catering trays and a packaging machine; first and foremost it would be very helpful to other members of this forum and non-members as well for you to include what operating system you use. One can only assume, since you posted in Windows trading that you play on a windows device; which of course brings me to point B.
It would help others if you were to add your friend code, so people can add you, providing you accept.
As I stated, all I can offer at this time are catering trays and only from the !KB username at this time.
In my signature, following this message, you will also see what else it is i have to offer.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Captain WH Rollins

On checking your signature it appears you have multiple devices,
As stated by KenDuckySmith, you need to provide your friend code as related to windows pc which starts with a w if you want help from this forum, otherwise you need to apply to the correct forum.
Ipad and apple devices use actual names as a friend code, most other forums have an alphanumeric code for their devices.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
Although the only items I would have to offer you would be catering trays and a packaging machine; first and foremost it would be very helpful to other members of this forum and non-members as well for you to include what operating system you use. One can only assume, since you posted in Windows trading that you play on a windows device; which of course brings me to point B.
It would help others if you were to add your friend code, so people can add you, providing you accept.
As I stated, all I can offer at this time are catering trays and only from the !KB username at this time.
In my signature, following this message, you will also see what else it is i have to offer.

Hello and thanks for your response.

I would be very grateful if you would point me in the right direction, having just logged in, with regards to the information you speak of e.g. my operating system is Windows 8.1, my friend code is: caprollins - not sure where to add these two.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I would be very grateful if you would point me in the right direction, having just logged in, with regards to the information you speak of e.g. my operating system is Windows 8.1, my friend code is: caprollins - not sure where to add these two

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99

I would be very grateful if you would point me in the right direction, having just logged in, with regards to the information you speak of e.g. my operating system is Windows 8.1, my friend code is: caprollins - not sure where to add these two

Hi Capt Rollins.

Welcome to the forum.

Scroll over your name, top right. In the drop down click on Signature. It's free form but any information you put in here attaches to every post. See some of the other posts for ideas of what to put and formatting.

Your platform and friend code. Anything you need. Items you can send for some ideas.

Post daily under the appropriate Trading thread. Do not start a new thread but post in the existing thread for the day.

Good Luck!

df99

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Capt Rollins.

Welcome to the forum.

Scroll over your name, top right. In the drop down click on Signature. It's free form but any information you put in here attaches to every post. See some of the other posts for ideas of what to put and formatting.

Your platform and friend code. Anything you need. Items you can send for some ideas.

Post daily under the appropriate Trading thread. Do not start a new thread but post in the existing thread for the day.

Good Luck!

df99

Hello and thanks for your help.

I've done the basic signature, it seems ok for now but needs more work. This is my very first forum sign-up so I'm not really clear how things work e.g. Friend Code for example, not sure what you do with it and where it goes?.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins - welcome to the forum. An invite will be send to you and help on quest. I can help you so you can get those planes flying again. :)

Mr. K

Hello and thank you for your reply.

Your help with this would be greatly appreciated and remembered. Once I'm up and running within this forum (in others words know what I'm doing and/or what I need to do) I would be more than happy to help you progress through the levels by gifting items you need. I've been through all the 55 levels the hard way, no money spent, it has taken almost a year to do this.

Have spent some time working on my signiture, it's basic but it's a start.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Captain WH Rollins - Your friends code: Click on neighbors, last tabs Friends code.....the top code is the code we are needing so we can help you with neighbors and gifting. It would look like this

View attachment 2238

The top where it stated Your Friend Code is the code we are needing.

At the bottom of this screen, you would also enter any promo codes and other friend's code to add to your neighbors I hope this help. To the admin. I am sorry if this isn't allow. but he really needed to know what we are needing to help him.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins - Your friends code: Click on neighbors, last tabs Friends code.....the top code is the code we are needing so we can help you with neighbors and gifting. It would look like this

View attachment 2238

The top where it stated Your Friend Code is the code we are needing.

At the bottom of this screen, you would also enter any promo codes and other friend's code to add to your neighbors I hope this help. To the admin. I am sorry if this isn't allow. but he really needed to know what we are needing to help him.

Mr K.

Many thanks for this, it really was not very clear. Had I not screwed up three days ago I could of happily continued playing this game off radar, so to speak. Have also added Friend Code to my signature.

Hope I have not created a problem for you.

Thanks once again. It will not be forgotten.

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Great work...that's the code we all can send invites to you @Captain WH Rollins now because you are a new to the forum. The forum is broken up into sections. You want Airport city- window PC and in there. Select current weekly trade thread and in there you can read and post whatever you need or if you have an questions. Majority of us can help you or you can help us. LOL But we hope you enjoy it here and get really accustom to the forum. :) I hope this helps. You can alway Pm me or others if you need additional help. :)

Nevermind...you had it right but need to under the right thread. invite sent.

Last edited:
Mr K.

Many thanks for this, it really was not very clear. Had I not screwed up three days ago I could of happily continued playing this game off radar, so to speak. Have also added Friend Code to my signature.

Hope I have not created a problem for you.

Thanks once again. It will not be forgotten.

Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins I Have sent a neighbour request please feel free to accept and welcome to the forum.
Cheers.
Robert

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Great work...that's the code we all can send invites to you @Captain WH Rollins now because you are a new to the forum. The forum is broken up into sections. You want Airport city- window PC and in there. Select current weekly trade thread and in there you can read and post whatever you need or if you have an questions. Majority of us can help you or you can help us. LOL But we hope you enjoy it here and get really accustom to the forum. :) I hope this helps. You can alway Pm me or others if you need additional help. :)

Nevermind...you had it right but need to under the right thread. invite sent.

Mr. K

Hello - I've just added you to my list. From tomorrow, when gifting opens up, I will pay particular attention to your requirements and your AC development.

Thanks once again

Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom