Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hello all !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Acesimulation
Good afternoon all ! Thought I would do my first post on here. It's nice to see a big community helping one an another. Obviously I'm new to the game and probably making mistakes along the way lol If you want to help me out in anyway possible that would be amazing, PM me that you have added me etc and i will also add you back

Many Thanks !

Good afternoon all ! Thought I would do my first post on here. It's nice to see a big community helping one an another. Obviously I'm new to the game and probably making mistakes along the way lol If you want to help me out in anyway possible that would be amazing, PM me that you have added me etc and i will also add you back

Many Thanks !
Welcome to the game and the forum! Feel free to post any questions you have and we will do our best to help. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Acesimulation
Welcome to the game and the forum! Feel free to post any questions you have and we will do our best to help. :)
Screenshot 2024-01-14 184223.png

This is what I have so far but I feel like I have messed up with upgrading the planes too quick, So now I am trying to save as much coins as I can to try and upgrade the town hall, runways, terminals etc etc. It's trying to find the right balance at the moment

View attachment 72467

This is what I have so far but I feel like I have messed up with upgrading the planes too quick, So now I am trying to save as much coins as I can to try and upgrade the town hall, runways, terminals etc etc. It's trying to find the right balance at the moment
The rest of the game will be finding the right balance :) . Set a goal for what you want to upgrade and save for that. And don't let the tasks on the left push you to do things too early -- they will all get done eventually. Don't forget to have fun! There is no way to "lose" the game. If you make a mistake, you can recover from it in time. Good luck!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Welcome!!

It is hard to know what you want or need from this game if you are new. However, this is a free to play game that wants to suck your money at every corner if you are impatient.

What is your budget?

Zero = It is more than doable but it helps to have couple of backup games to gift yourself needed items

$10-$20 per month = There is a land sale at half price every two weeks that require AC (Airport Cash). Spend the money on AC when they have AC sale every two weeks. First spend your AC on land expansion when they have a sale on ( it is almost over for current sale)
Try not to spend any coin or AC to accelerate any building or item. So, spend the money when there is AC sale and use it to buy land. During sale, you can get about 112AC with $10

How to get coins (level 10-20) = Buy Movie Theater building (420coins/day). 420 per day isn't much. But, you can accelerate getting coins from most buildings by clicking free speed up 10x per day. That means you can get 11x420 each day just from MT. That is 4620 each day.
If you get daily bonus, there is a bonus called Inconvertible Coin. It doubles coin output from buildings. So you wait collecting coins from Movie Theater until the IC is active. then you can get 9240 from one MT each day. That should take care of your coin needs for a while.

It hurts to have bigger planes than your infra or budget can handle. Try not to buy hawk until your city gets much bigger.

As for the early passenger (pax) needs, see the cottage and side wing building setup in the below image. Trees add 5% more passengers to surrounding building. But, min increase is 1 so cottage gets 2 (1+1) pax per min and side wing gets 3 (2+1) per 2min. So, in 10min you can get 120+90 or 210 pax. That will be more than enough from 6 cottages and 6 sidewings.

1680435649315-png.69711

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Acesimulation
Welcome!!

It is hard to know what you want or need from this game if you are new. However, this is a free to play game that wants to suck your money at every corner if you are impatient.

What is your budget?

Zero = It is more than doable but it helps to have couple of backup games to gift yourself needed items

$10-$20 per month = There is a land sale at half price every two weeks that require AC (Airport Cash). Spend the money on AC when they have AC sale every two weeks. First spend your AC on land expansion when they have a sale on ( it is almost over for current sale)
Try not to spend any coin or AC to accelerate any building or item. So, spend the money when there is AC sale and use it to buy land. During sale, you can get about 112AC with $10

How to get coins (level 10-20) = Buy Movie Theater building (420coins/day). 420 per day isn't much. But, you can accelerate getting coins from most buildings by clicking free speed up 10x per day. That means you can get 11x420 each day just from MT. That is 4620 each day.
If you get daily bonus, there is a bonus called Inconvertible Coin. It doubles coin output from buildings. So you wait collecting coins from Movie Theater until the IC is active. then you can get 9240 from one MT each day. That should take care of your coin needs for a while.

It hurts to have bigger planes than your infra or budget can handle. Try not to buy hawk until your city gets much bigger.

As for the early passenger (pax) needs, see the cottage and side wing building setup in the below image. Trees add 5% more passengers to surrounding building. But, min increase is 1 so cottage gets 2 (1+1) pax per min and side wing gets 3 (2+1) per 2min. So, in 10min you can get 120+90 or 210 pax. That will be more than enough from 6 cottages and 6 sidewings.

1680435649315-png.69711
Many thanks for your reply , I’ve gone ahead and done the passenger trick and the theatre , when you say 112AC for around $10 I’m assuming this will be on the bank tab ?? As I live in the uk and the best one so far is £10 GBP for 34 AC . So I’m assuming I will just wait for the sales

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Many thanks for your reply , I’ve gone ahead and done the passenger trick and the theatre , when you say 112AC for around $10 I’m assuming this will be on the bank tab ?? As I live in the uk and the best one so far is £10 GBP for 34 AC . So I’m assuming I will just wait for the sales
They alternate between land sale and AC sale each week. The land sale just ended so expect AC sale in few days. Right now the AC price is 34AC for $10

If you are planning on not spending any real money for AC, two best events to mark your calendar are Constellation Festival and Winter Dreams. Both events have cars you click on for coins also drop AC. Typically about 5AC per hour.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Acesimulation
They alternate between land sale and AC sale each week. The land sale just ended so expect AC sale in few days. Right now the AC price is 34AC for $10

If you are planning on not spending any real money for AC, two best events to mark your calendar are Constellation Festival and Winter Dreams. Both events have cars you click on for coins also drop AC. Typically about 5AC per hour.
Where are these events announced ? :)

As i'm progressing more, Is it best to invest coins into more coin generating shops ? More houses ? or concentrate on the actual airport

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Nilsatis

Many Thanks !
Hi ….. I’m level 80 and have 946 stars and I’ve never spent a penny ….. which shows that everything is possible you just need to have patience ….. stars are my main aim in the game I want to replicate some of the incredible numbers some have on here …… just do your own thing

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Acesimulation
Hi ….. I’m level 80 and have 946 stars and I’ve never spent a penny ….. which shows that everything is possible you just need to have patience ….. stars are my main aim in the game I want to replicate some of the incredible numbers some have on here …… just do your own thing
Hello there ! Oh by all means, I am patient :) Just looking to see what others suggest upon starting up etc thats all :)

Where are these events announced ? :)

As i'm progressing more, Is it best to invest coins into more coin generating shops ? More houses ? or concentrate on the actual airport
Have in mind your next goal. Coins are always needed and take care what you spend them on. If you have enough passengers being produced for your flight plans, then keep focusing on coins, coins, coins. Think when you play to maximise when your coins/houses produce - are you a once an hour person, every few hours, or once a day? Personally I focus on those delivering good numbers every 4 hours as that tends to be my playing profile. Most important, only spend greenies on land, don't waste on anything else as they are precious. Good luck friend.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Acesimulation
Have in mind your next goal. Coins are always needed and take care what you spend them on. If you have enough passengers being produced for your flight plans, then keep focusing on coins, coins, coins. Think when you play to maximise when your coins/houses produce - are you a once an hour person, every few hours, or once a day? Personally I focus on those delivering good numbers every 4 hours as that tends to be my playing profile. Most important, only spend greenies on land, don't waste on anything else as they are precious. Good luck friend.
When I play, I do play for quite a long time, Yeah I have been saving and spending greenies on land only :) Knowing my luck, my plan will get messed up somewhere lol

Top Bottom