Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hello again to all players

Hi iv been playing this game for 4 yrs and a leader of a Alliance InFlight. Since the Alliance was formed we have been in the top 100. This year i will be looking for new members, you will have to be a everyday player, Level 60, that can move 50000 + passengers a week, windows platform or Android. So please join me on this site if your interested. The next slot has been taken however will be looking for players when another slot will come free. It would be great to have friends on this site and new friends in the game, as the update has enabled me to visit my all friends

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
there seams to be to many channels and i didn't relies , if i want to post on the main wall where do i go ???
It's a forum. There is no wall, and especially no "main" place for everything.
Forum is divided into "treads", one thread is supposed to be more or less one discussion.
I recommend using the "new posts" button at the top, it shows you all threads with posts you haven't seen yet, and if you click a thread from there, it's shown right where new messages start.
You may want to use the "mark forums read" once, so old posts will stop poping up as "unread" and you can focus only on fresh discussions.

It's generally good thing to focus on recently active threads, as replying to very old conversations (like few months since last post) is often frowned upon.

"Trading Thread" is used as container for day-to-day things. Use the most recent "windows" one.

It's a forum. There is no wall, and especially no "main" place for everything.
Forum is divided into "treads", one thread is supposed to be more or less one discussion.
I recommend using the "new posts" button at the top, it shows you all threads with posts you haven't seen yet, and if you click a thread from there, it's shown right where new messages start.
You may want to use the "mark forums read" once, so old posts will stop poping up as "unread" and you can focus only on fresh discussions.

It's generally good thing to focus on recently active threads, as replying to very old conversations (like few months since last post) is often frowned upon.

"Trading Thread" is used as container for day-to-day things. Use the most recent "windows" one.

Ok thank you for explaining i now understand how this works , now !!!!! i never been on a forum so this is all new to me. All the best

Top Bottom