Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters, anyone?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cfhgxnf
Username
Paul Twilley
Been on AC for just over a year. This is my first Airport City event, which obviously demands helli flights and resources.
Until now I’ve considered the helicopter real estate a complete waste of time and coins.
Any strategies that you guys are using that I may be missing?

Been on AC for just over a year. This is my first Airport City event, which obviously demands helli flights and resources.
Until now I’ve considered the helicopter real estate a complete waste of time and coins.
It is waste of time and coins in this event agree with that 100%.
My advice for you do not use any bonuses in this event, 3 days and the event finish.
Now you know about this event so next year you will do better and save the bonuses for the next year (y)

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
That was my initial impression also but there are events that need heli flights and you will miss them if you do not have one. Further, there are item drops that you need to build buildings that multiply yields (in %) nearby commercial and residential structures - this is what I am aiming for right now. Coin collection is important if you start to build and buy buildings at lower game levels. Once you reach the 80's level, coin collection is not as important compared to passenger collection where you can aim for bigger planes (with high passenger requirement) that offer better item rewards.

Top Bottom