Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Helicopters !! Am i missing something ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046ujujk
Username
Joey
I was wondering...are the buildings for the helicopters flights worth the money, time (manufacturing resources) and mainly the room required to build them ? I played AC once last year and quited a few months later. I remember i tryed to sell the buildings and i couldn't. So this year i started the game again and until now i don't have any helicopter related building. Am i missing something ? I mean, i know it gives you stars and some extra building but besides that, is there anything else important for the rest of the game ? The most important thing for me in the game is the room that those buildings require and i don't have. At the moment i'm trying to focus in the first steps of my space program, wich i don't have yet. Am i right choosing the space program ?

You are right - In my opinion the helicopter buildings have very little use. You do get some flight items but the drop rate is not good and once you have starred the destinations they have no more use. maybe others on this forum have found a better use but mine sits dormant. Concentrate on your space program - it brings a lot of money and a lot of stars with all the map destinations etc.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
The coin payback is marginally better when you have an alliance first class bonus. The resource base buildings supply the meteorological lab too. I've also been using helicopters to complete the daily tasks, like "send # flights" or "speed up # flights with fuel". I doubt any of that makes them worthwhile though. I'd already invested in them before understanding that so I get what utility from them that I can.

Top Bottom