Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Requirements

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03scj9x5t
Username
Nacho
Hi all -
I am wondering if there is a pattern to the flight requirements for helicopter flights? I’m trying to figure out how to prepare for flights without having to wait to send one before knowing what is required for the next. It just doesn’t seem like the requirements are consistent (like they are for plane flights)

Thanks!

Nacho

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi all -
I am wondering if there is a pattern to the flight requirements for helicopter flights? I’m trying to figure out how to prepare for flights without having to wait to send one before knowing what is required for the next. It just doesn’t seem like the requirements are consistent (like they are for plane flights)

Thanks!

Nacho
Hi, Nacho, Tony here, and I have the same issue as I think you're talking about, knowing in advance what you need, as I would LOVE to be able to get parts ready ahead of time for the next flight. It doesn't seem to be able to do that for whatever reason, so I just start stockpiling random parts, hoping that these are what I need later. If not, then you still have some ready........maybe. As far as a pattern goes, I dont think so, I know I have not determined 1 so far. And a really good question, too, btw.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There is no way to determine in advance. There is a few different options for each flight and they come randomly.

I keep my warehouse full of all items. And since to drop rate for helicopters is rather poor, I only fly them when i'm running bonuses like spyglass or golden dice. Once the bonuses end, I refill my warehouse with the items

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
Just click the empty helipad and see what you need to prepare for the next flight. Or click your second or third helipad. Either way you get there ☺ and nope there is no pattern

Last edited:
Top Bottom