Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Heli Training Flight, 8 hours??

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
captain ian
The bigger issue for me is that the training flight H isn't being logged at all - done about 5-6 of them and still registering 0 completed. The destination flights though are working correctly, if anything there aren't enough of them as I only need to fly to Fiordland and Banff to get 3 stars on all the other Sparrow destinations.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The bigger issue for me is that the training flight H isn't being logged at all - done about 5-6 of them and still registering 0 completed. The destination flights though are working correctly, if anything there aren't enough of them as I only need to fly to Fiordland and Banff to get 3 stars on all the other Sparrow destinations.

that is a known bug and GI is working on a fix. It should be released sometime next week with the Christmas event update.

They want players keep playing :D some players almost complete all the Heli flights then what ? they will ask for more update and destinations from GI ;)
Also is difficult to use speed fuel it cost 80.
Then they keep flying to get drops of flight catering, beacons, etc. and repair items. I get a least one flight catering and one beacon a day.

Top Bottom