Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Heli to Yellowstone 'tourist first rule' task freeze

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dhuj4z
Username
aRocket
The 'Tourists First Rule' task requires you to fly a heli to Yellowstone and retreive a pair of thermal socks. This i have done several times but the task does not acknowledge this. When i click on 'Show me' my game goes into a semi frozen state. Clicking on the buttons is unresponsive, but you can scroll around the airport so it is not a total lockup. Restarting the game returns it to normal again, but i cannot progress past this task. Restarting PC does not help either.

Game version: unsure (heli update)
Game ID: 20dhuj4z
Level 76

The 'Tourists First Rule' task requires you to fly a heli to Yellowstone and retreive a pair of thermal socks. This i have done several times but the task does not acknowledge this. When i click on 'Show me' my game goes into a semi frozen state. Clicking on the buttons is unresponsive, but you can scroll around the airport so it is not a total lockup. Restarting the game returns it to normal again, but i cannot progress past this task. Restarting PC does not help either.

Game version: unsure (heli update)
Game ID: 20dhuj4z
Level 76
Happen with me some times, there is a problem.
When happen with me i quit the game and started again i wait about 1 minute then click on task and show me its work.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dhuj4z
Username
aRocket
When i restart, i can click on the task, and fly to yellowstone. But even if it returns with the required item, the task never recognises it. The task remains outstanding, so i can never progress through the tasks any further than this...
its still happening. And if i do the 'show me' too often, it freezes the game. Dont know how to snap it out of this behaviour. Any help GI please?

When i restart, i can click on the task, and fly to yellowstone. But even if it returns with the required item, the task never recognises it. The task remains outstanding, so i can never progress through the tasks any further than this...
its still happening. And if i do the 'show me' too often, it freezes the game. Dont know how to snap it out of this behaviour. Any help GI please?
Better to send to GI support click on the link
http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form?lang=en

Top Bottom