Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

have not found info on how to get just Gold tokens

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
03HUNQGX7
Username
Anders79
Besides placing in the 1st 3 places on a special event - how can you get Gold tokens?? Everything i read seems to be cloudy as it doesn't always s distinguish between silver and gold (and silver seems worthless after you get grand hotels). So how can you get Gold tokens. Ive been playing for a year now and have done well in the special events and just have 246 (and 500 needed for a single Omega Hotel!).

Besides placing in the 1st 3 places on a special event - how can you get Gold tokens?? Everything i read seems to be cloudy as it doesn't always s distinguish between silver and gold (and silver seems worthless after you get grand hotels). So how can you get Gold tokens. Ive been playing for a year now and have done well in the special events and just have 246 (and 500 needed for a single Omega Hotel!).
Additional note: I wouldn’t go for Omega Hotels. IMO it’s better to increase max population thru event buildings. Golden tokens are precious to update reserve hangar. and you’ll be needing silver tokens to do it, also.
silver tokens are also important to start contracts on visa centers, and lately, to buy some selected special buildings (rewards from past events) on some sales (eg the one currently available, see pic below)
DCD4DAE0-D438-4737-AA7D-624102C3F0AE.jpeg

@Anders79 also, pay special attention to the 1x1 buildings we get from the mystery super building (the one we get for daily login each 25 days): rock shop, casa battlò, training center, haunted house and recording studio. They take almost no space, and each gives a 20 pax increase on max pop. plus some coins or launch items on top of that. And they can be obtained for free 😉

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gold chests can also be obtained by completing 2 different collections.

And as far as events, gold chests are usually available for top 20-25 positions (I received a gold chest for finishing in 14th place).

You need silver, and a lot of it to update the hangar bay

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Additional note: I wouldn’t go for Omega Hotels. IMO it’s better to increase max population thru event buildings. Golden tokens are precious to update reserve hangar. and you’ll be needing silver tokens to do it, also.
silver tokens are also important to start contracts on visa centers, and lately, to buy some selected special buildings (rewards from past events) on some sales (eg the one currently available, see pic below)
View attachment 68603
are offers diff on platforms, i don't see this offer

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Did you swipe left to move through all the offers ?
😃... i don't have any mobile devices b/c they are tracked by US fascist govt AKA govt + big Co working together for govt policies as proven by twitter files so i see all offers on my desktop ver. I never see the offers others post so I assumed it was an 🍏 exclusive.

😭 Wish i knew about BMC going away when i tried the game back in 2014 i would have kept my account info for future. I'm still 70% want to quit game seeing how many greenies can be produced making the current price structure insane ... always wonder who would waste 10 greenies on skipping a task

Last edited:
🤭 ... i don't have any mobile devices b/c they are tracked by US fascist govt AKA govt + big Co working together for govt policies as proven by twitter files so i see all offers on my desktop ver. I never see the offers others post so I assumed it was an 🍏 exclusive
no, they were available on windows also.

Top Bottom