Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hanger Upgrades...

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Hi all.

When one upgrades hangers, does the upgrade (speedier reload/fueling) impact only the plane in that specific hanger? or does the speedier reload/refueling impact all planes of that type?

For example, if I upgrade one hanger to Hanger Lvl 2 and have 3 turbo prop planes, will all 3 plane have speedier reload or only the turbo prop plane that is housed in the Lvl 2 Hanger? In this example, I would only have one Hanger Lvl 2.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
It used to be that you only needed one high level hangar. The current version of the game only applies the loading bonus to the plane in the hangar and to all guest planes. This is why you will see alot of high level players with 9 level 5 hangars.

It is rather difficult to arrange which planes reside in which hangar (the game decides which plane is sold, you don't have a say). But it could be done if you only have a few planes of different types.

For new players, you probably cannot buy all high level hangars and do not buy / sell planes that often. Just ensure that you place higher level planes in higher level hangars.

When you have enough cash, you can consider upgrading all hangars to avoid the hassle.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
It used to be that you only needed one high level hangar. The current version of the game only applies the loading bonus to the plane in the hangar and to all guest planes. This is why you will see alot of high level players with 9 level 5 hangars.

That's what I thought. I remember it use to be that one upgrade would work for all. But yep, it is as you say now. I did a little testing on my own game earlier today and it indeed is the case that the speed up only impacts the plane from the upgraded hanger.

That's too bad.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
It is rather difficult to arrange which planes reside in which hangar (the game decides which plane is sold, you don't have a say). But it could be done if you only have a few planes of different types.

For new players, you probably cannot buy all high level hangars and do not buy / sell planes that often. Just ensure that you place higher level planes in higher level hangars.

When you have enough cash, you can consider upgrading all hangars to avoid the hassle.

Bali Hi, I think it would work if you isolate the plane/hanger combo by having only that plane in the hanger while all others are flying. You can't sell a plane when it's in flight. Also, when you buy a new hanger, you're able to purchase exactly what plane you want in it. But it's costly to upgrade all hangers with new planes. It's gonna take some cash for sure.

Top Bottom