Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Halloween event

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Hi, aerosols can be obtained through neighbour gifting and event destinations.
Ghost planes are only seen upon using the crystal ball bonus, which is awarded from collections that drop from event destinations as well.

your most reliable way of getting them is probably with adverts, 10 per day. I don't think I can send them on any of my support accounts, but I have received one as a gift. I get a few from event flights though, but not many. Think I have had 4 since the event started.

They don't drop from white wraiths, only black from the tool tip in game:

1571407155202.png
1571407195304.png

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
Yup. It’s taking forever. I finished the first one with the ghost planes.
Need to 40 more black wraiths. That’s going slow :)

And I have to finsih the collection and used most of my ads on getting the pumpkin patch and seeing my neighbors patches and got only 2 items of the 5. That’s shockingly slow :)

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I've been trying to complete this event too, almost there - just needing to find a 'Piece of Wood' and 'Velvet', never seem to drop from anywhere I look (on my city or neighbours) and I now have 4 Halloween Shops :ROFLMAO:
I'm having the same issue. I've got one of all the other items for the 'Seal' collection but cannot get a velvet to drop anywhere. I have 5 Halloween shops

Top Bottom