Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

greenies under GI Events

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Iphone has some greenies to earn under Events, don't know yet if they work, playing the first game....
Android: can't check because of the crashing

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
In the game you have a red GI button
You click there to make connection to their servers. you get information etc....
there you also have a tab called Events....

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
It works in android too. After finishing all the events they added one time some new events to earn some extra greenies, but that was a while ago.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
It works in android too. After finishing all the events they added one time some new events to earn some extra greenies, but that was a while ago.
did they add these new events on android? (these weren't there a week ago on iphone)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
For android, I never touch those because if u download them, u will not get the chance again.... I only download only when the event pops up on my screen... I then exit my city and uninstall the app... I have done that multiple times :) this is android only, I do not know about the rest...

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I am not.... logged in to Google play.... for some wierd reason, when I collect a space collection, it posts to my facebook page.... no little red check in the Facebook part or twitter... wierd....

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
For android, I never touch those because if u download them, u will not get the chance again.... I only download only when the event pops up on my screen... I then exit my city and uninstall the app... I have done that multiple times :) this is android only, I do not know about the rest...

I did also get these pop ups (all the events were already finished). After accepting the pop up I installed the mentioned game, played, recieved greenies and then uninstalll that game. Since then I never got that pop up again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I am not.... logged in to Google play.... for some wierd reason, when I collect a space collection, it posts to my facebook page.... no little red check in the Facebook part or twitter... wierd....

They changed the button for when you collect any collection or accomplish anything, it now says "Share and Continue" so even if you have the check box for FB or Twitter unchecked, it will attempt to log you into FB or Twitter so you can post.

I suspect if you have FB/Twitter logged in on your device, it may be able to just post without logging in through the game.

I never click the "Share and Continue" button after the first time i caught it. It's really annoying that they, GI, would add such a thing, but anything they can do to get social media attention i guess.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Two sollutions:
a. use the x to close the screen
b. collect offline, without internetconnection it says OK

Top Bottom