Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greener Pastures

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You wouldn't believe me, but I thought the same thing the other day.
Wait a few more updates, please, we have an idea that you'll like.
This is what I've been waiting for. Love the idea of auto-collecting, but it isn't the most appealing in its current state....I look forward to the changes. :D

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
You wouldn't believe me, but I thought the same thing the other day.
Wait a few more updates, please, we have an idea that you'll like.
You can't imagine how I'm glad to hear it!
As I wrote before the idea of auto-collecting is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC for this game. But paying golden tokens to get a few extra coins or passengers always seemed to me a bitter joke. Even in silver tokens the contract prices are very high. Please, if contracts system is to stay no matter what, make the price much lower. No more than 10 silver for the steepest one and no gold!

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have just discovered this by reading this forum! So now I have decimated my trees and am asking - what is meant to happen? Just an axe appear and a bunch of trees go or is it more than that?
There is a collection for dropped items due to chopping. You can get the paul bunyan statue, which is a nice bonus item. However, you have to complete the collection 100 times. In other words, goooood luck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20zloc00
Username
gtelivwa
I really do like to cosmetic updates. I'm wondering, though, are you ever going to bring the Windows desktop version up to the level of the mobile versions? For example, I'd love to view ads for additional points and be able to select my own in-game icon, to name a couple enhancements that would be nice.

D

Deleted member 5399

Personally I'd like to either have all players go to the porter avatars, or all platforms be allowed to choose their own avatars.
lol Being a guy, I really don't like some other guy showing himself off with his muscles or thinks he's posing for some female only magazine.
And then of course there is the guy who can pass for a terrorist look alike, from Desert Storm war.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This one is purely cosmetic, and it's been on my mind for a long time: a better looking space outside the city. We've done the first pass of it with a new winter tile set in 6.1, but with a new summer one it's much easier to notice the difference.
I think that grass-edged buildings need a retouch to match the new color. Especially Crop Circles is entirely wrong shade of green, but almost every building is more or less off.

WrongGreen.png

Top Bottom