Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greener Pastures

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I know I was just forewarning you that will happen when you get near the edge (y). Happy chopping!
No....screw it. It's annoying even trying to chop, much less collect. My hand already hurts from pressing the screen repeatedly. I'll stick to the clouds. :rolleyes:

But thanks a lot....appreciate the info

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
No....screw it. It's annoying even trying to chop, much less collect. My hand already hurts from pressing the screen repeatedly. I'll stick to the clouds. :rolleyes:

But thanks a lot....appreciate the info

Lol...go in your Collection's go to search and put Cloud Atlas in...I've got 7?! I bet you've got more and didn't realise like me, because I haven't been clicking on clouds on purpose until today?! Didn't have a clue.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Lol...go in your Collection's go to search and put Cloud Atlas in...I've got 7?! I bet you've got more and didn't realise like me, because I haven't been clicking on clouds on purpose until today?! Didn't have a clue.
No I am aware of the collection. I have 2. The Paul Bunyan collection I have more due to my Adventure buildings

It's so cute to read all this! I've taken it for granted that everyone know about clouds and trees. Trees you have to click 3 times in the same place, so don't move the mouse . Even with android tapping it's a pain to do. Clouds i have 88, taken a while but i just tap when i see. Prize is a big airy fairy castle . Not sure I like it much though!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
It's so cute to read all this! I've taken it for granted that everyone know about clouds and trees. Trees you have to click 3 times in the same place, so don't move the mouse . Even with android tapping it's a pain to do. Clouds i have 88, taken a while but i just tap when i see. Prize is a big airy fairy castle . Not sure I like it much though!
The cloud castle is well worth the cloud clicking.

150 passengers every 24 hours and a 5% passenger bonus with a radius of 5. It does not drop any items.

150 passengers once a day and a bonus of 5% in residential buildings with 5 radius

So in term of use it's ok. But as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. By not liking for me It's aesthetic, iIt's not a beautiful building for me!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
They didnt do a good job tying the collection back to the action (show me), so there are a lot of people in the dark about it unless they're in the forum and came across the information or found out by accident

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
So in term of use it's ok. But as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. By not liking for me It's aesthetic, iIt's not a beautiful building for me!
In terms of use it's great. My bonus collector area is now over 100% thanks to the cloud castles. What that means is every building that i put into the collector area doubles it's passenger output. The area is in the bottom corner of my city. Once the all of the buildings from the goldfinch materialize it will be another 66% bigger in output. If i finish all 6 cloud castles by then the area will be just short of 3x passenger count for the buildings that are moved into the area. This is a very easy way to increase passenger output without spending airport cash in land expansion or millions in coins on the larger passenger buildings when you don't have the coins or airport cash.

Last edited:
In terms of use it's great. My bonus collector area is now over 100% thanks to the cloud castles. What that means is every building that i put into the collector area doubles it's passenger output. The area is in the bottom corner of my city. Once the all of the buildings from the goldfinch materialize it will be another 66% bigger in output. If i finish all 6 clots castles by then the area will be just short of 3x passenger counts for the buildings that are moved into the area. This is a very easy way to increase passenger output without spending airport cash in land expansion or millions in coins on the larger passenger buildings when you don't have the coins or airport cash.
I'm in the process of building a similar feature. I just wish the castle wasn't so BIG! It's taller than a spce rocket! Show me a castle that's that big!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
GI, do anything to the design but, please, make Alliance auto-collecting buildings functional.
Define functional. I have a huge issue with these buildings too. They could be so good if they functioned differently. I even made a suggestions thread about how to go about it

Top Bottom