Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

green launch server connection error

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I have only tried green launches the last three days but I am receiving the same problem as above, running on Android and updated to latest version of AC. It's only happened since the update, although some of my neighbours were able to join my last launch (maybe this one aswell as it's only been going for an hour or so)

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
i have same problem and also it dosnt count top 100 flights, GI sayd after next update it will be fixed, indeed update for windows phone, probably never

D

Deleted member 5399

I've attempted to join SophiaElizabeth, bjs1, 2 and 3, and a few others in reds and get message mission is no longer available. I know ItsRlaphy hollered out for help with a launch and I was able to join Nicks and him to help. With bjs, I've tried several times in the last 24 hours, only finding myself alone, or went in with us Douwe and Utopgun on another but was unable to reach Utopgun, to see if she was successful with the launch.
I so wish I could have done more to help bjs, but several of us tried joining him with no success.

Top Bottom