Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green launch by RK

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Ronnie K
Did you launch yet??
I will try and add you to neighbor list.

I dont think so. This is the current status.
Screenshot (6).png

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ronnie K.
After almost 5 hours, I would have thought someone else would have joined you; especially since you posted it in launches. However your point total shows 1600 which normally would be a green launch.
Can you double check launchpad to see what pad you are on??
If i click blue and you are not there, then I'm stuck
Green is 1600 total, 2000 is the blue and 3000 is the red pad

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Ok will check. In case I am incorrect advance apologies for the same, excuse my ignorance doing it for the first time

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ronnie K
Definitely a green Launch.
Apologize here under blue and post under green prefix. I will join.
Yes 'KB is me.

D

Deleted member 5399

lol my bad I thought it said blue launch.
Anyhow although my name in launch countdown says fueldeicers, I changed my profile so it has RK GRNRCKT to try and get some others to join.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Ok. Great. I am really clueless how this works out this is the first time I am executing a launch. Next time will rather join somebody.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ronnie K
I have more points to add but would put me in 1st place.
A word of advice for launches is ensure you have half or better for a mission if you want first place.
Green you should have 800+ Blue 1000+ and Red 1500+
Powerful Explosive bolts are 360 points, Main Stabilizers are 120 and large fuel tanks are 40. Those items the timer moves fast on. the others trickle in much slower and give little points

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ronnie K
If you got some big items to add go right ahead. I'm waiting on weekend code which gives 2000 coins and 3 greenbucks. the 3 greenbucks would buy you a main stabilizer.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Phoenix.
Thanks friend for helping Ronnie out. Its his first launch. Don't need him to go all Major Tom on us.
Major Tom old song from 70's bout running out of fuel in space and drifting forever. Not sure Ronnie could survive being alone. lol

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Yeah sorry. I just checked the post and saw this. You don't want your first mission to fail. @Ronnie K do you have the points to close it out, or do you want us to do it? Once all the points are in, all you have to do is click on the launch pad and it will blast off. There will be a countdown icon on your screen for 24 hours while it is away, then the package will be on your screen near your airport when the countdown is over for you (ready) to click on and collect.

Top Bottom