Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Apogee QL for 23 September 2014 - Registration

nsari activated 2 QLs this morning to support @LAX's Apogee mission. Since the QLs will be active for 24 hours, I have decided to join Sari to launch another Triple QL Green Apogee party to help iOS users claim their QL prize before it is replaced with the TOAD (and anyone else who wants to collect 3 stars)

The party will take place today between 12:00 - 16:00 GMT (my local time 19:00 - 23:00 GMT+7).

It will be a free for all, but to avoid over crowding and to make it more time-efficient, I will be breaking it into two 2 hour sessions:

Session A) 12:00 - 14:00 GMT​
Session B) 14:00 - 16:00 GMT​

I hope to have a continuous sequence of launch, with each flight lasting no more than 5 minutes. Bali Hi will start the launch, but you must wait for Sari & Sari2 to join before launching the rocket.

So after launch is complete, collect your lunar module and join another launch. If you miss a launch, wait for the next. We should be able to complete 20 launches in first 2 hours.

After two hours is up, Session B participants takes over for another 20 launches.
I reserve the right to assign a participant for 1 or 2 sessions. Please only join the session you have been assigned. I hope that is clear.

Please sign up whether you want to join session A or B below and see you in 2.5 hours!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Great work, LAX, nsari and Bali Hi for organizing (y)

I will skip from both accouts, last QL party robbed me almost from all big ammo. Need to refill it, then i will make another one - Blue QL. Stil about 40 flights away from 3rd star and another QL.
Good luck with QL sessions :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi, Jpjpjp2 will hop-on some of them in the first group (second group is children time for me) Will not add much as I don't have much at the moment and I have a crashing game.

Top Bottom