Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Good bye.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Friends, delete my game if you want, I'm not going to continue at the moment because I cannot open my game from May 30. Probably return in a few months, but I'm not sure. Thank you very much to all for your help and the good moments that I have had with all of you. Good bye.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sorry to loose you air canillas - It is very hard when GIS are not doing much to restore that game.

I think in your case the only way you are going to get your game back is to restart the game and get GIS to restore the game for you... Best get in tough with GIS before you restart...

thanks for letting us know...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Sad to see you leave air canillas you were one of my first neighbours and it was unfortunate that when I had my game restored that I could not have you as a neighbour again.
I hope you do return there will be other quests to fulfil, some of them may actually be fun and bug free.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
that's so sad. did you ask for a code to restore your game?
i stopped playing almost for a month till i deleted my old game;
download again and played the new game up to the point where you can see your new code;
and then send those two codes to GI asking for a reset code and then voila! back to AC Hell with the rest of us.

S

Sorumbas

Sad to hear that. One of my first neighbours of the forum.
Did u try to restore the game ?
Good luck and i hope that u come back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Probably I'm like Don Quijote fighting against the mills, but I want that GI fix my game, don't want to delete it and to wait for those codes. I hate GI. Now my Mistery Manor game doesn't work.

Friends, delete my game if you want, I'm not going to continue at the moment because I cannot open my game from May 30. Probably return in a few months, but I'm not sure. Thank you very much to all for your help and the good moments that I have had with all of you. Good bye.

Hi Air Canillas
I am not sure this is the same problem, but I had a similar problem a few months ago - suddenly AC would not launch and crashed every time i did so. It happened around the time when the alien missions were ongoing. I didnt want to restart as I didnt want to lose my neighbours (again!!) so I left it at that hoping whenever GI next updated the game this would be fixed as part of reinstall. (And I was starting to get worried about my AC addiction so I decided to use this opportunity to cut myself off)

A few days ago I launched the app again and it crashed as usual. But I then went to google play to see if there was an update and opened AC through Google play. And it worked!! And now i am happily playing this game again, though its a shame I didnt get to complete the Alien missions. After I started through google play i have not had any issues launching the app as per normal. Try it maybe it might work for you.

I'll leave you as a neighbour in case you come back.

I noticed though that around a third of my neighbours are now inactive- I get the "Your neighbour has not visited their airport, call them back etc" msg when i visit them. And a lot of them were quite regular players. Maybe a lot of people had this issue?

Yeah, it was a big cluster during the alien mission. I gave up on my game and restarted. It was actually fun to begin again from scratch. After a little over 2 months, I'm back to level 32 and have about the same amount of land as I did in my original game (thanks to the 1/2 price expansions- all of my first game expansions were 20 greenies!)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I am about ready to say goodbye to this game as well. Not because it is not loading, it is loading no problem. However nothing from the building needs is dropping or items from the missions are not dropping. This is just a big waste of time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I am about ready to say goodbye to this game as well. Not because it is not loading, it is loading no problem. However nothing from the building needs is dropping or items from the missions are not dropping. This is just a big waste of time.

Top Bottom