Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Golden dice

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
Hi all. I know there has been commentary on here about falcon drops being poor without using the golden dice bonus but has anyone else played dice to get virtually nothing in return? This has happened to me on a few occasions so i'm really feeling ripped off by it all now

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Drops from falcon destinations are in general lower then drops from other destinations I experienced. The golden dice increases drops I believe but still a challenge. Of course you will need the higher number of flights to get your stars anyhow.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
Drops from falcon destinations are in general lower then drops from other destinations I experienced. The golden dice increases drops I believe but still a challenge. Of course you will need the higher number of flights to get your stars anyhow.
Thanks for replying. It is frustrating to spend your greens for nothing in return

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi all. I know there has been commentary on here about falcon drops being poor without using the golden dice bonus but has anyone else played dice to get virtually nothing in return? This has happened to me on a few occasions so i'm really feeling ripped off by it all now
@knightrider
In my guides to the new destinations for Falcons I talk about number of flights landed and number of drops with and without Golden Dice.
I think Golden Dice are worth it if you send out ten or more planes and use Vintage Weathervanes and Fuel Catalysts to speed up the flights. But, as I mentioned in my most recent Minneapolis and Frankfurt guides, I got "finishing" drops without any of these. It really is all random. Having a lot of "collectible drop" buildings is also a great advantage since they often drop items for the new collections.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
@knightrider
In my guides to the new destinations for Falcons I talk about number of flights landed and number of drops with and without Golden Dice.
I think Golden Dice are worth it if you send out ten or more planes and use Vintage Weathervanes and Fuel Catalysts to speed up the flights. But, as I mentioned in my most recent Minneapolis and Frankfurt guides, I got "finishing" drops without any of these. It really is all random. Having a lot of "collectible drop" buildings is also a great advantage since they often drop items for the new collections.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I have had enough of the falcon destinations. I fly 8 planes per time and have flown over two hundrer flighhts to frankfurt, minneapolis, stockholm and dakar. After the first collections were completed (1/5) the drops were probably 2 or 3 items TOTAL for all four destinations.

I have 21 special buildings and all drop the items more frequenly than the falcons. As such i am just going to sit and wait for the collectibles and just send 2 falcons a day or so to stop wasting fuel. I mean it may be worth flying jets and turboprops to adventure destinations and get more pyramids and colosseums than flying to falcon destinations as the drop rate is higher!!!

I have had enough of the falcon destinations. I fly 8 planes per time and have flown over two hundrer flighhts to frankfurt, minneapolis, stockholm and dakar. After the first collections were completed (1/5) the drops were probably 2 or 3 items TOTAL for all four destinations.

I have 21 special buildings and all drop the items more frequenly than the falcons. As such i am just going to sit and wait for the collectibles and just send 2 falcons a day or so to stop wasting fuel. I mean it may be worth flying jets and turboprops to adventure destinations and get more pyramids and colosseums than flying to falcon destinations as the drop rate is higher!!!
I've completed dozens of each of these collections from my special buildings, I have all 78 of them (6 ski slopes) and completed these before ever flying to half of them.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I've completed dozens of each of these collections from my special buildings, I have all 78 of them (6 ski slopes) and completed these before ever flying to half of them.

That's what I mean. You have more chances to get the collections from the special buildings, than the flights. And you have more chances to increase your special buildings (with less fuel/passengers) than completing the collections relying strictly on falcon flights!

I haven't yet completed the 5 required collections to any of the newer destinations (I am very close to three of them) but I am strictly relying on special buildings now.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Another star is another star, you have to keep going:);):D(y)

Top Bottom