Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Golden Dice - Seemingly Obvious Question

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
How are golden dice acquired? On airport city wikia, I only see from the store for 4 greenies. However, I know I never spent greenies on it, as I only use them for expansions; yet I had 1 in my inventory. Did a "weekend" type code give us one and I forgot? Is there some other way to get them?

How are golden dice acquired? On airport city wikia, I only see from the store for 4 greenies. However, I know I never spent greenies on it, as I only use them for expansions; yet I had 1 in my inventory. Did a "weekend" type code give us one and I forgot? Is there some other way to get them?
Were you in an alliance that placed in ranking 5-10? That's the only other way I know of to get GD's.

I can't remember when they were given, but I do remember getting them as a gift code from GI. I have one golden dice on ALL of my support games and I have never spent greenies on my support games except for land expansion.

Top Bottom