1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Gold Sub

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Allan Browne, 27 August 2018.

1. I have paid for a Gold sub which was working all day yesterday and shows up in the subscriptions section of the Play Store, but the game is today reporting I have a Silver sub and is prompting me to upgrade. Anyone else having issues? I've sent in a support request (fingers crossed).

2. I must say .. the helpdesk response times - both from the GI support website and in-game tech supp - are very poor!! Last response I received was 4 days ago!!! And I'm trying to get support for a paid feature ...

A Merryflyer likes this.
  3. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I think GI support badly need a way of prioritising responses for the paid subscriptions. I lost 13 days of my last paid months subscription by the time the technical issue was resolved. It leaves a very poor impression, but there is no consideration of compensation for lost subscription time when its not the players fault.

So if they are not going to compensate for lost subscription time, they could at least respond quickly.

But its a relatively new feature, so hopefully they will give it some attention.

Dafsade and Allan Browne like this.
  4. Very frustrating to say the least

Dafsade likes this.