Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General glory optical phenomenon

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
I set Oceania as a favorite and in the top right corner of the pic for Oceania (where the skill stars are shown) is a circular rainbow halo (glory optical phenomenon). When you tap on it, it explains how there's increased experience and reduced flight time, for that flight. I have 2 planes that fly to Oceania and after I sent up the 1st, the glory optical phenomenon disappeared from Oceania as a possibility. Does anyone know if it moves to a new destination? After searching all my destinations, I don't see it again. Is it a 1x per day occurrence? Thanks.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I set Oceania as a favorite and in the top right corner of the pic for Oceania (where the skill stars are shown) is a circular rainbow halo (glory optical phenomenon). When you tap on it, it explains how there's increased experience and reduced flight time, for that flight. I have 2 planes that fly to Oceania and after I sent up the 1st, the glory optical phenomenon disappeared from Oceania as a possibility. Does anyone know if it moves to a new destination? After searching all my destinations, I don't see it again. Is it a 1x per day occurrence? Thanks.

Your phone was recently updated and a new essential building was introduced. The weather station.
your circular rainbow comes from there.

read this thread, some of your questions will be answered there.

New Update - Weather Station

Top Bottom