Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts resetting

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Does it make any sense when the gifts reset? When I started playing this game, the counter would always reset at midnight. Now, it makes no sense to me when it resets, it seems to be different each day. I noticed after one of the previous updates, that the time started to shift further into the day, every day.

The last couple of days it seemed to reset later in the afternoon, like around 6 to 8 pm-ish. However, I didn't send out gifts yesterday, so I sent these out early afternoon today. Thinking they would reset again later in the afternoon. Meanwhile it's 10 pm and no reset. I'm starting to wonder if it has anything to do with the time you send out your first (our last) gift. So basically, that it doesn't reset every 24 hours, but it resets 24 hours AFTER sending your first gift. Or maybe it simply doesn't make any sense at all lol ;) I dunno, but I'm pretty sure they don't reset every 24 hours anymore.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
well I'm not sure, but here is my analysis...

when the gifts list reset, I think the clock will start counting down (24 hour) for the next gift reset. But when we visit our neighbors, the clock seems stopped ticking.. it will continue to count down when you go back to your city.

About couple weeks ago my gift reset around 4 to 5 p.m, but now it resets around 10 p.m to 11 pm. I remember once I forgot to go back to my own city after collecting some freebies on my neighbors (I left my game about an hour and half), and the next day my gift reset around 6 to 7 pm.

Since I collect freebies everyday, couple days ahead I predict my gift will reset at midnight (will tell you later if it happens) :)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Thanks for your input Deidei. It is odd though :huh: What annoys me about this whole thing is that with the constant shifting to a later hour each day, eventually you lose a day of being able to send gifts.

I'm going to pay a bit more attention to this the next couple of days, let's see if we can make sense of it ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Thanks for your input Deidei. It is odd though :huh: What annoys me about this whole thing is that with the constant shifting to a later hour each day, eventually you lose a day of being able to send gifts.

I'm going to pay a bit more attention to this the next couple of days, let's see if we can make sense of it ;)

after reading my own posting, yes it sounds odd.. ;)

What I meant by "clock stopped ticking" here is when we visit a neighbor, time will reset to 00:00, but when we go back to our own city, the clock will continue the time when we left it.. (please see the fuel clock).. hopefully you will understand with what I mean, Dee.. It's pretty hard for me to explain it (as you may know English is not my first language..) :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
What I meant by "clock stopped ticking" here is when we visit a neighbor, time will reset to 00:00, but when we go back to our own city, the clock will continue the time when we left it.. (please see the fuel clock).. hopefully you will understand with what I mean, Dee.. It's pretty hard for me to explain it (as you may know English is not my first language..) :)

I think they fixed the fuel clock Deidei. I've noticed that when I visit neighbors the fuel clock continues. I made the mistake of staying at a person's airport overnight. Boy was I mad when I woke up and realized I had lost about 8 hours of game time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
I had purposely tried gift resetting only because 10:30pm was just too late for me to play, the next morning I sent gifts out at noon and was able to RESEND at 10:30pm AGAIN!! glad I checked I felt I discovered a glitch - this happened twice - now my gifts have reset at 7:00am leaving me to send gifts at any time I want, which was my goal - I sent gifts at 8:00am and another day at 4:00pm and it still resets at 7:00am. Can't explain it myself, but I did lose the 10:30pm reset.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
Seems to be 7:30am Eastern Time for me. But I know that shifted from 10:30pm when I intentionally did not send gifts that calendar day. It kept creeping ahead to being later and later...

So, I subscribe to the theory "24hrs after first gift sent after the refresh to 20".

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hm, I don't think the 24 hour theory applies. I sent out gifts at 4 am today (don't ask) and by 5 pm they'd already reset. I think we can conclude that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever :huh: lol

Top Bottom