Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts question

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
When other players gift me fuel or passengers and I press the ‘take’ button, instead of it going into my warehouse so that I can use it at a later date/when I want, it is automatically being added to the fuel/passengers on my main airport map/page. I would understand this happening if I already had the maximum amount of fuel/passengers (100/100) in my warehouse, but I currently only have a lot less. Can anyone explain why this is happening and if there is anything I can do to fix this problem. Thank you.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
When other players gift me fuel or passengers and I press the ‘take’ button, instead of it going into my warehouse so that I can use it at a later date/when I want, it is automatically being added to the fuel/passengers on my main airport map/page. I would understand this happening if I already had the maximum amount of fuel/passengers (100/100) in my warehouse, but I currently only have a lot less. Can anyone explain why this is happening and if there is anything I can do to fix this problem. Thank you.

Sorry, but you can’t do anything about it. It’s a new feature since the v7.0 update.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
Sorry, but you can’t do anything about it. It’s a new feature since the v7.0 update.

Really? I am disappointed to hear that, especially when all the other gifts I receive go straight into my warehouse until I need to use them 😐

Thanks for responding.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

passengers and fuel are exception, you can't stock them in warehouse. Think of them as necessities that the game wants you to buy rather than stocking from neighbors.

Top Bottom