Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Gifts gone!

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
A similar situation has just happened on my account. As you can see from the pic, 3 days of gifts appear to have vanished into thin air. The server is also reporting that I have 346 gifts listed, rather than the usual 300.

Missing Gifts.jpg

Sigh ... here we go again ...

A similar situation has just happened on my account. As you can see from the pic, 3 days of gifts appear to have vanished into thin air. The server is also reporting that I have 346 gifts listed, rather than the usual 300.

View attachment 57154

Sigh ... here we go again ...
Had exactly the same. I’m now at 471 gifts waiting collection. It seems to be adding today’s as well as feeding in some from three days ago. Odd, just hope I haven’t lost three days of fuel.

CF36142A-CEAE-4D20-9DC4-AC89C3EC74BD.jpeg

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Hi. Returned to the game after 4 day beak. Started to collect gifts and also to send gifts . Then all gifts disappeared ALONG WITH ALL MY NEIGHBOURS !. Also expelled from alliance. So cannot send any gifts - sorry folks. Should I try restoring game resources or report to G! Any advice appreciated.
We are all on different platforms, so it would seem the problem is server-related. However your particular situation is more urgent, so a ticket to GI is probably a good idea.

Lets hope GI are aware of this issue and can restore the missing items.

Hi. Returned to the game after 4 day beak. Started to collect gifts and also to send gifts . Then all gifts disappeared ALONG WITH ALL MY NEIGHBOURS !. Also expelled from alliance. So cannot send any gifts - sorry folks. Should I try restoring game resources or report to G! Any advice appreciated.

I reported all my data on the codes and the alliance, and they transferred the missing to the new profile.

I have lost all gifts and neighbours after a 4 day break and I'm trying to advise GI using the "contact us" template in Tech Support .I assume this is what used to be a ticket . Each time I try after verification I get
"Something went wrong! Please reload and try again. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
Any help appreciated
Made sure selected correct game and platform?

Tried in game support request (at startup screen) or settings (gear icon) screen?

Tried emailing support directly?
support@game-insight.com

Last edited:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Got through to Gi on support@game-insight.com. They are now looking into the problem. Lets hope they can recover my neighbours at least
I found that the 'vanished gifts' turned up as I took the older gifts from the gift queue. Lets hope that was a temporary glitch. However your problem with neighbours may be unrelated. I hope it goes well for you. You can always send FRs to them, laborious as that may be.

Top Bottom