Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gift items changed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
My Kindle game reset during Santa's Bad Day. I was stunned to lose the game because I had maxed out at Level 30 and had a QL. I contacted GI, and they were able to restore my game.:cool: I am very pleased they were able to restore my game.

One curious thing happened- my gift items changed. I have not updated my signature, so I will list out my new gift items here for comparison:
Fuel (3) | Fuel Catalyst | Pearl Earrings | All-Inclusive Bracelet | Biker Jacket | ATM | Paint | Generator | Travel Guide | Landing Lamp | Copy Machine | Sandbag | Fuel (20) | Powerful Radio TRansmitter | Robot Tester | Textbook | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Wide Angle Binoculars | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Stamp | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Weather Display | Navigation Module | Transmitter | Fuel Hose | Altimeter | Spare Propeller | Deicer

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
My Kindle game reset during Santa's Bad Day. I was stunned to lose the game because I had maxed out at Level 30 and had a QL. I contacted GI, and they were able to restore my game.:cool: I am very pleased they were able to restore my game.

One curious thing happened- my gift items changed. I have not updated my signature, so I will list out my new gift items here for comparison:
Fuel (3) | Fuel Catalyst | Pearl Earrings | All-Inclusive Bracelet | Biker Jacket | ATM | Paint | Generator | Travel Guide | Landing Lamp | Copy Machine | Sandbag | Fuel (20) | Powerful Radio TRansmitter | Robot Tester | Textbook | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Wide Angle Binoculars | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Stamp | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Weather Display | Navigation Module | Transmitter | Fuel Hose | Altimeter | Spare Propeller | Deicer

I have heard of people's inventories changing like yours did, sometimes because they've changed to a new device, or in your case, your kindle crashed somehow? I don't have one, so I'd love it if you could elaborate on what you meant by 'reset.'
Also, what does the process of getting your game restored through GI involve?
Finally, while your out-inventory changed, what about the rest of your game? Buildings (both placed and warehoused), tokens, collections, and items in your in-inventory, from landing lamps to Leiden jars? Did everything pretty much look right?

(And finally, does backing up your game eliminate this potential headache? I saw Dave's post)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
By reset, I mean my game reset to Level 1 ad my game id changed. My Kindle was fine. Only AC was affected.

I opened a ticket with GI. They investigated, asked for a screenshot of my reset game, asked for my old and new ids. They were able to restore my old game with a code. I I put the code and my old game was back. The buildings, collections and inventory were all there. The only change were my outgoing gifts.

Backing up your game might help you restore it yourself. It took a few days to get it back, so I missed completing Santa`s Bad Day.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
the giftlist of a game is set around level 3. Sometimes it changes until level 10 (read it isn't fixed all the time around level 10)
when GI restores a game you get the giftlist of the new game, not your old one...

Top Bottom