Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI Support is not that bad :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Over the weekend, my jackjackeli account (the one with more than a year's worth of progress) was reset. I contacted GI support and today I got my restore code. yay!

I was almost ready to bid AC and this forum goodbye.. The downside though is I have to redo my signature as my gifts have changed..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well GI has only been good in restting accounts.
But in my last ticket, regarding lost Broadcast Tower, I have received a message saying they have decided to close the ticket.:woot: No further explanation.:rage::banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rwaybi
Username
Bulldog
Over the weekend, my jackjackeli account (the one with more than a year's worth of progress) was reset. I contacted GI support and today I got my restore code. yay!

I was almost ready to bid AC and this forum goodbye.. The downside though is I have to redo my signature as my gifts have changed..

Did they give you all your building s and coins too? My phone is broken and I had to get a new one. GI said they can only give me credit for in game purchases . So I was wondering if I should push them alittle more so they can restore my entire game or just except what they are going to give me and move on

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Did they give you all your building s and coins too? My phone is broken and I had to get a new one. GI said they can only give me credit for in game purchases . So I was wondering if I should push them alittle more so they can restore my entire game or just except what they are going to give me and move on

everything.. buildings, coins, cash and friends.. i got a different gift list though.. i suggest you try to uninstall and re-install until you get the gift list that you want before you contact GI.

you would also need your old code to be able to restore your progress.. otherwise, they can only provide the purchases you've made..

Top Bottom